Defiant Hamilton vows to put latest engine failure behind him and fight back
Lewis Hamilton insists he has faced lower moments in his career and vowed not to dwell on his latest engine failure as he bids to bounce back from his horror show in Malaysia.
The 31-year-old Briton now faces a race against time to wrestle the championship momentum back from Nico Rosberg after he retired from Sunday's race.
Indeed with only five rounds remaining, starting at this week's race in Suzuka, Japan, Hamilton has been cast 23 points adrift of his Mercedes team-mate and sole title rival.
"Last weekend was a massive disappointment, not just for me personally but for the whole... read more
- 15:13 This man has been crowned the best property dealmaker in Notts
- 15:13 Sheffield hospital trust launches new online disability access guide
- 15:13 Premier League stats: Who has scored the highest percentage of...
- 15:12 Slingsby visitors asked for straw poll on top scarecrows
- 15:12 VIDEO: The start of the 2017 Tour de Yorkshire
- 15:12 Two arrested after Crich Post Office robbery
- 15:12 Sheffield hospital trust launches new online disability access guide
- 15:11 Amazon 'style assistant' divides opinion
- 15:11 Cousins who attacked man in Llanrwst caravan appear in court
- 15:10 Neighbours spoiler: Will Piper get sexually assaulted after tense...
- 15:09 QUICK QUIZ: Seven questions about the last seven days...
- 15:09 Tottenham v Arsenal: 11 players could miss north London derby
- 15:09 Four in hospital after van smashed into bus stop in Clydebank
- 15:09 Two arrested after Crich Post Office robbery
- 15:09 Why parents could be entitled to a £2,000 windfall from the Government
- 15:09 Why your Vauxhall Zafira could be a fire risk - and how to check
- 15:09 Customers see their money disappear on Natwest banking app
- 15:09 Why you should never use these names for your children's 'privates'
- 15:09 BREAKING: Midfielder John-Joe O’Toole signs new two-year deal at...
- 15:09 Anthony Joshua and Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in before Wembley fight
- 15:08 High Tides April 29 to May 6
- 15:08 VIDEO: The start of the 2017 Tour de Yorkshire
- 15:08 Service to drive up food standards in East Lindsey
- 15:07 Are Navy SEALs in North Korea? Submarine used by crack soldiers...
- 15:05 Russian prosecutor demands jail time for man who played Pokemon in...
- 15:04 RGC have two more 'cup finals' remaining in remarkable season
- 15:04 Liverpool and Everton urged to reconsider bans on reporters from...
- 15:04 Arrest in Northern Cricket League probe
- 15:04 Big support for school’s pool project
- 15:03 Whisky industry plea for assurances as exports rise