David Warner breaks down in tears as he apologises and takes responsibility for his part in Australia ball-tampering scandal: ‘In striving to bring glory to our nation I have done the opposite'
David Warner became the fourth and final Australian embroiled in the ball-tampering scandal to make a tearful apology but refused to answer any meaningful questions about his leading role.
Warner repeatedly said he would take responsibility for ‘his part’ in the scandal that has rocked world cricket but he refused to offer any detail about why he told Cameron Bancroft to tamper with the ball in the third Test against South Africa in Cape Town.
The man who took the full brunt of the blame from Cricket Australia was expected to point the figure of blame at others for the scandal but instead... read more
- 20:17 Get souped up at Howlands evening
- 20:15 Nine teenage hikers killed in Israel flash floods
- 20:12 Bercow should stand down before next election, Boothroyd hints
- 20:09 Zika virus could be a CURE for brain cancers that kill children,...
- 20:09 Why 'little and often' exercise is so good for you: Daily workouts...
- 20:05 Teenager screams ‘I’m Jesus’ when he is arrested for leading cops...
- 20:04 Theft probe GP found dead with girlfriend in Cape Verde
- 20:00 Avicii's family say DJ 'could not go on any longer'
- 19:59 Family of DJ Avicii say ‘he could not go on any longer’
- 19:59 Bill Cosby found guilty of sexual assault
- 19:57 Eoin Morgan not daring to dream of World Cup glory despite...
- 19:57 FA’s proposed sale of Wembley to Shahid Khan is a sign of the times
- 19:56 Arsene Wenger explains why David Ospina starts for Arsenal against...
- 19:54 Cancer researchers claim 'extraordinary results' using T-cell therapy
- 19:52 Home Office ditches targets for removing immigrants from UK
- 19:52 'Our standards should be higher' - Wolves fans react to £20m...
- 19:52 Leader comment: Preparing a best of British welcome for Mr Trump
- 19:52 Saido Berahino's problems increase at Stoke City - here's Paul...
- 19:48 'Alfie Evans has a right to life' - Protesters gather at Leicester...
- 19:46 Fans claim Avicii’s team ‘has blood on their hands’ as family...
- 19:45 TSB rift with Spanish owner emerges as IT crisis drags on
- 19:44 Alfie Evans' parents urge supporters to stand down as they prepare...
- 19:44 High street gloom: What are your redundancy rights?
- 19:41 Aldi branded 'ruthless' over compensation offer in planning battle
- 19:39 Russell Brand cancels Aberdeen stand-up show
- 19:37 Canada data firm AIQ may face legal action in UK
- 19:35 Russia says its witnesses discredit alleged chemical attack in Syria
- 19:35 Israel flash flood: Nine teenaged hikers dead in south
- 19:35 Container fire at Chorley village
- 19:34 World Snooker Championship 2018: Anthony McGill gets new nickname...