David Seaman: This is what I think about Arsene Wenger and his link to the England job
The Frenchman has been regularly linked to the job and has previously said he could consider the idea.
But Seaman – who won two titles under Wenger in 1997-98 and 2001-02 – doesn’t believe it is a job that would appeal to the 66-year-old.
“I wouldn’t think he would take it,” the former keeper said.
“Once he is done with Arsenal, I think that might be it. He might take a step back into a director of football role.
“The England job might be too much for him”
David Seaman “I just think the England job might be too much for him.
“I have seen Arsene from when he first came to Arsenal and when... read more
- 20:03 Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- 20:03 Featherweight title hopeful Max Holloway spars with rival superfan...
- 20:02 Get ready for a massive new Pokemon Go update
- 20:02 Manchester United hits and misses vs Zorya Luhansk, with Henrikh...
- 20:00 Rio 2016 stars Amy Tinkler and Ellie Robinson joined by rugby...
- 20:00 Daimler to become 2016's biggest luxury car maker - CEO
- 19:59 Gedling Borough Council to negotiate with Arnold Market owner
- 19:59 Plans for Eastwood's DH Lawrence Centre to be turned into spa given...
- 19:56 Yields rise as ECB trims bond purchases; Wall St. gains
- 19:53 Parents fear Christmas could be cancelled in Derby schools because...
- 19:50 Rio Ferdinand: Jose Mourinho can be judged at Manchester United...
- 19:50 German watchdog joins European peers in clampdown on spread betting
- 19:48 Incredible photographs show swimwear models happily splashing...
- 19:48 Want to use the overhead luggage bins on a United Airlines flight?...
- 19:48 Virgin Atlantic flight from Lagos to London Heathrow declares...
- 19:48 Taking camping to a new level: The hair-raising moment a daredevil...
- 19:44 'Pissed off' Belgian prince faces dressing down by PM
- 19:43 Patrick Vieira: I wanted to coach at Arsenal but the door was closed
- 19:42 More foreign holidays will mean more skin cancer, scientists predict
- 19:41 Britain’s most festive pub has 90 Christmas trees and counting
- 19:38 Faster trains for Nottingham, but is electrification plan dead?
- 19:38 German watchdog joins European peers in clampdown on spread betting
- 19:38 Estonia says 'encouraged' by Trump administration's tone on NATO
- 19:38 Kasper Schmeichel could return for Leicester against Manchester City
- 19:38 Rio Ferdinand: Conte had an easier job at Chelsea than Mourinho at...
- 19:36 Manslaughter charges after death of woman, 91
- 19:36 Firefighters tackle town centre blaze
- 19:35 Video: Henrikh Mkhitaryan scores delightful first Manchester United...
- 19:35 Brad Pickett: I want hometown retirement like Urijah Faber
- 19:31 How the Jimmy Savile sexual abuse scandal has seen rape allegations...