David Seaman: This is what I think about Arsene Wenger and his link to the England job
The Frenchman has been regularly linked to the job and has previously said he could consider the idea.
But Seaman – who won two titles under Wenger in 1997-98 and 2001-02 – doesn’t believe it is a job that would appeal to the 66-year-old.
“I wouldn’t think he would take it,” the former keeper said.
“Once he is done with Arsenal, I think that might be it. He might take a step back into a director of football role.
“The England job might be too much for him”
David Seaman “I just think the England job might be too much for him.
“I have seen Arsene from when he first came to Arsenal and when... read more
- 16:49 John Bolton worked with Cambridge Analytica on YouTube voter...
- 16:48 Man who fell down stairs while drunk dies after brain bleed
- 16:48 Tatenhill family of terminally ill boy Luke Gower, 12, in...
- 16:48 Man was carried on bonnet of an Audi car during hit and run
- 16:47 M6 shut northbound after smash
- 16:45 Hundreds of jobs to go as restaurant chain Prezzo axes nearly 100...
- 16:45 Book review: Dead Men’s Trousers, by Irvine Welsh
- 16:44 The Pod's new home puts skills and talent in centre of Coventry's...
- 16:43 Why did a river in Leeds turn bright green?
- 16:43 M1 lorry drivers jailed over crash that killed eight people
- 16:43 Seth Meyers: Trump's lawyers are joining the Titanic 'after it hit...
- 16:43 US obesity rate hits record high: Almost HALF of women are obese...
- 16:43 Why a journal is so good for you: Confronting your past failings on...
- 16:42 Town’s defensive frailties exposed in Tiverton defeat
- 16:41 Man suffers facial injuries following Whitehaven incident
- 16:40 Chance to rent former Second World War aircraft hangar
- 16:40 Knocked out but spurred on: Cumbrian teens determined to make a...
- 16:39 Blackpool Zoo launches its new elephant house
- 16:39 US sanctions Iranian hackers for 'stealing university data'
- 16:39 Manchester City's big stars ended Luke Coulson's dream after 10...
- 16:37 Ayla’s first school flamenco
- 16:37 Traditional Good Friday parade to take place in South Shields
- 16:36 Let’s move to Eastbourne, East Sussex: ‘Things may be changing’
- 16:36 First non-stop flight between UK and Australia set for take-off
- 16:36 'I will not resign': Councillor's vow following disabled insult row
- 16:35 Supermarket chain makes £1.9 million investment and creates 15 new...
- 16:34 Explained: Four major mistakes Alan Pardew has made to West Brom's...
- 16:34 Liverpool goalkeeper linked with Newcastle United move - but would...
- 16:33 Keep off our land, indigenous women tell Ecuador's president
- 16:33 Officers remove bench in Salisbury where Skripals fell ill