Danny Ings scores a hat-trick for Liverpool Under-23s and Mohamed Sakho is delighted to be involved
It seems everything is going right for Liverpool just now.
They came from behind to beat Swansea at the weekend, they are on a five-game winning streak and they are playing some of the most exciting football in the Premier League.
And on top of all that it turns out that those who aren’t even in the team are playing brilliantly.
The player in question is striker Danny Ings. The 24-year-old Englishman scored a hat-trick for Liverpool’s Under-23 team on Sunday to give Jurgen Klopp a very useful selection dilemma. Ings scored all the goals as Liverpool beat Ipswich 3-0.
The former Burnley... read more
- 00:17 West Ham Player Ratings: Who stole the show against Chelsea in EFL...
- 00:17 West Ham boss Slaven Bilic reacts to Manchester United EFL Cup draw
- 00:16 Were you duped by a Facebook video? Nasa confirms footage claiming...
- 00:16 The mystery of the 100,000 year cycle that plunges the Earth into...
- 00:16 Russia fires its radical hypersonic 'super nuke' warhead: Prototype...
- 00:14 Reality Check: Is UK still the world's fifth biggest economy?
- 00:13 Eddie Jones praises Tom Wood's work ethic after flanker's England...
- 00:10 How the Big Bang changed the City of London forever
- 00:10 Labour: Failed fraud-busters must pay victims
- 00:06 Syria: Erdogan ‘to drive YPG from Manbij’
- 00:06 Washington abstains from annual UN vote blasting its blockade
- 00:06 ‘Staggering failures’ in NHS Scotland reform as coasts soar
- 00:06 Venezuela: Right accelerates plan to oust Maduro
- 00:06 Rail workers to strike over ‘horrendous’ safety threats
- 00:06 Victim of domestic abuse ‘traumatised’ by court appearance
- 00:06 PM’s ‘cunning plan’ laughed at
- 00:06 Protesters call on Britain to ‘have a heart’
- 00:05 Patients must understand options, says Royal College of Surgeons
- 00:04 Teen seduced by his teacher accused of armed raid on home of woman...
- 00:04 David Goodwillie rape accuser was five times the drink-drive limit...
- 00:04 Disappearing Duarte: Where is Veracruz's governor?
- 00:00 Giroud’s return could be pivital to Arsenal’s fortunes
- 00:00 Rome film festival shows what British screens are missing
- 00:00 Loudon clear music and mirth
- 00:00 Breaking the silence
- 00:00 MMA all but outlawed in France due to new fight decree
- 00:00 Glenn calls for England to have psychologists
- 00:00 Burnham: Money ruining the game
- 00:00 Derided by the state today, heroes tomorrow
- 00:00 Unearthing the hypocrisy of the ‘pro-prostitution left’