Danniella Westbrook reveals she asked to be sectioned in suicide struggle
Actress Danniella Westbrook has revealed she was sectioned by doctors after trying to kill herself.
In a frank discussion with Kerry Katona on ITV's Loose Women, the pair opened up about their drug use.
Westbrook, who played Bianca in EastEnders, said she asked doctors to section her two years ago after trying to take an overdose.
She also said she had written suicide notes to her children saying they would "have a better life" without her.
"Everyone thinks my lowest point was when I got seen with a hole in my nose," she told the show, referring to infamous photos of her... read more
- 08:50 Ray turns out to play rugby league at 67 and backs our Doncaster...
- 08:49 Missing Sheffield man found
- 08:49 The crime matters column with Superintendent Paula Booth
- 08:49 How did some of cinema's greatest films end up in an Iowa shed?
- 08:47 Arsenal in transfer battle with AC Milan and Marseille for Mexico...
- 08:47 Sunderland councillor in bookies odds to become next Liberal...
- 08:46 ‘Young people need to learn to speak out about problems’
- 08:46 'I hid baby's body in rucksack in wardrobe for 14 years', mum tells...
- 08:43 Ray turns out to play rugby league at 67 and backs our Doncaster...
- 08:42 Lucy hoping her message will ring out
- 08:42 Leyland nurse's plea after M65 crash leaves motorcyclist seriously...
- 08:42 Schools need time to prepare learners for the real world
- 08:42 Star Wars craft lands in Leeds family’s back garden
- 08:41 Schools need time to prepare learners for the real world
- 08:41 Students bring Oklahoma to The Spa
- 08:37 NHS Borders reduces its agency staff costs
- 08:37 Dundee looking for a ‘few more pieces of the puzzle’
- 08:37 School sees red over boys’antic
- 08:35 Gossip: Liverpool linked with Lazio keeper?
- 08:35 Now THAT'S a man cave! Inside the 65ft-deep underground world dug...
- 08:34 Foundry Wood to celebrate fifth birthday
- 08:33 Bitcoin price LIVE: BTC tumbles 'nothing preventing $2500 from...
- 08:31 Lincolnshire police chief reveals force ignored rural crime as it...
- 08:30 Hospital where hundreds died after being given strong painkillers...
- 08:29 Deported Lancaster man to be returned to UK after appeal success
- 08:29 Creativity is key to success for UCLan ‘15’
- 08:27 Man, 22, charged with murdering US rapper XXXTentacion
- 08:27 Argentina fans act like sore losers after team is thrashed by...
- 08:26 Funding approved for parking plans
- 08:25 England crush Australia and now aim to secure ODI series whitewash