Danes shouldn't call on Nicklas Bendtner, according to Brian Laudrup
Former Danish Footballer of the Year, Brian Laudrup, feels it's too soon to think about recalling Nottingham Forest striker Nicklas Bendtner to the national side.
Denmark have suffered back-to-back defeats in the last week, denting their hopes of qualifying for the World Cup in Russia in two years' time.
Despite having 23 attempts on goal, the Danes couldn't muster a strike in their 1-0 defeat to Montenegro on Tuesday, while they scored just two of their 10 efforts on Saturday, going down 3-2 in Poland, and were two down at the break.
That's led to some calls in Denmark for the return of... read more
- 07:15 Diabetes type 2 - Lower your risk by taking these 8p a day vitamins
- 07:15 Dementia symptoms: Lower your risk of Alzheimer’s disease by eating...
- 07:14 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 07:12 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho’s former Chelsea scout reveals Alexis...
- 07:12 Chelsea news LIVE updates: Dzeko and Palmieri deals, Courtois...
- 07:12 Emre Can to Juventus: Liverpool star suggested to have gone behind...
- 07:12 I hope that common sense will prevail
- 07:11 This historic city centre building could be soon revamped into a hotel
- 07:11 Hull Live Breaking news, traffic and travel from Hull and East...
- 07:11 Charity status for society means conservation of village windmill...
- 07:09 Live updates as fire and oil spill closes lanes on M1
- 07:08 Anglers fear permit price hike will hit habitat creation
- 07:07 Fallen tree causing heavy traffic on A38 near Derby
- 07:05 Lawyer who took off her hijab in protest goes missing in Iran
- 07:03 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 07:02 Best park
- 07:01 What to eat when you can’t stand tofu this Veganuary
- 07:01 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to Arsenal: Deal hinges on Olivier...
- 07:00 Men arrested over theft of parking meter in Doncaster
- 07:00 Blackpool's Lucy Fallon wins at National Television Awards
- 07:00 Heartbroken mum of missing Michael Brooks makes desperate appeal
- 06:58 Millennials spend 10 hours a week swiping their way through...
- 06:57 M1 traffic: Lorry fire and oil spillage causing long delays near...
- 06:57 Tennys Sandgren hits out at alt-right movement reports after...
- 06:56 Simona Halep sets up Angelique Kerber semi-final after cruising...
- 06:56 More support would be just the business
- 06:56 Britons ‘to live longer but suffer more diseases’
- 06:56 Sunderland teachers take 3,800 days off due to stress
- 06:56 Sunderland researchers urged Metro passengers to step out for fitness
- 06:56 Talks continue in bid to restart work on Sunderland’s Vaux site