Dalton man saves neighbour from house fire



Fire crews were called to Green Lane, in Dalton at 13.54 after reports of a house fire.
A preliminary investigation indicates that an unguarded tea light set fire to some wool standing near a sewing machine, that subsequently caught fire.
Noise from the smoke alarm alerted the man's neighbour, identified by the fire service as Jamie Kilduff.
He went into his neighbour's house and removed the elderly gentleman from the property. He then returned to extinguish the small blaze with a dry-powder extinguisher.
The man was taken to Furness General Hospital routine checks relating to smoke... read more

 
8 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 39
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31