DAILY BRIEFING: Shell considers sale of its £2.4bn Norwegian business as pressure from shareholders mounts
SHELL SALE Shell is understood to be considering a sale of its £2.4billion Norwegian business.
The oil giant may sell part or all of its assets in the country as pressure from shareholders mounts.
Investors want the company to pay down the debt from its £35billion takeover of BG.
Shell's debt climbed to £68.3billion at the end of September, in part due to the low oil price.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Shell and BP among ten of world¿s biggest oil and gas... Prime Minister Theresa May to reveal sector-by-sector Brexit... Share this article Share PAY PUSH A major fund management group... read more
- 15:10 Nicola Sturgeon puts IndyRef2 on hold as she tells Holyrood she...
- 15:10 School scores high in staff development
- 15:10 Top ten for Motorsports team
- 15:10 Savers face 'never-ending battle'
- 15:10 Research reveals British Folklore could be in danger of dying out...
- 15:09 Swansea City close in on pass-master Roque Mesa after agreeing £11m...
- 15:09 Andy Street unveils new £180k-a-year combined authority chief
- 15:09 School scores high in staff development
- 15:09 Head and neck cancer cured with THIS treatment: Swollen glands were...
- 15:08 Research reveals British Folklore could be in danger of dying out...
- 15:08 Technology addiction leading to relationship breakdowns
- 15:07 Egg company takes environment award
- 15:06 Jolene believes to achieve at Euros
- 15:06 Great white shark ‘is seen hunting in British waters for the first...
- 15:06 Baby was born so premature her eyes were still fused shut
- 15:05 Antonio Conte's transfer wish list: Chelsea boss wants Tiemoue...
- 15:05 Adam Armstrong to be loaned out by Newcastle United again
- 15:05 Real Madrid may want Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez if Cristiano Ronaldo...
- 15:05 Nemanja Matic to Man Utd: Why the Chelsea star is the perfect man...
- 15:05 Serena Williams looks magnificent as she poses naked for iconic...
- 15:04 Berwick Labour confident after improved showing on June 8
- 15:04 Funding boost for the arts in Northumberland
- 15:03 Funding boost for the arts in Northumberland
- 15:03 Take a trip back to the year you were born
- 15:02 Man and woman arrested after report of intruders inside house
- 15:01 What is listeria monocytogenes and what are the symptoms?
- 15:01 When do Burton Albion return for pre-season? All you need to know...
- 15:01 Ryanair CEO says keen on majority stake if decides to bid for Alitalia
- 15:01 Wimbledon 2017: Here's where you can play tennis in Burton and...
- 15:00 Weather warning for heavy rain and thunder in Oxfordshire issued by...