DAILY BRIEFING: Moss Bros targets a younger clientele as wedding parties ditch morning suits and black tie
MOSS GLOSS Moss Bros is targeting a younger clientele as wedding parties ditch morning suits and black tie for lounge suits.
Chief executive Brian Brick also said providing 'first suits' to 16-year-old boys for school proms was a growing business. Sales rose 4.1 per cent to £63.8million in the first half of the year with profits up 30 per cent to £3.7million.
QATAR DEAL British Airways' parent company IAG has announced a partnership with Qatar Airways.
They will co-operate on scheduling and pricing across a route network serving more than 70 destinations under the revenue-sharing deal.... read more
- 10:18 7 Leicester Comedy Festival shows on tonight
- 10:18 Train lines reopen for Northampton's evening commuters after 'bins...
- 10:18 St Margaret's Way closed county-bound due to storm damage
- 10:18 A place only for the bold as Doris batters Blackpool
- 10:18 Five out of five for Poulton apartments
- 10:17 Nine in a row as RBS posts annual loss and flags job cuts
- 10:17 Wolves vs Birmingham City: Paul Lambert on Gianfranco Zola and the...
- 10:17 Walking Dead actor mocks claims of racism after Primark T-shirt is...
- 10:17 Celtic fined £16k UEFA for pyro at Manchester City clash
- 10:17 Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce provides an update on the Chris Samba...
- 10:17 West Brom team news: The latest from Tony Pulis on his squad
- 10:17 Iraqi forces push into first districts of western Mosul
- 10:16 Vandals pour paint stripper on cars in Amber Valley
- 10:16 Bank staff donate £20,000 to hospice
- 10:16 Highest wind speeds revealed as Grimsby area escapes worst of Storm...
- 10:15 REVEALED: Derbyshire primary schools set to gain and lose funding
- 10:14 Did Justin Bieber just casually wet himself and style it out?
- 10:14 Bentley in rallying cry to Shrimps fans
- 10:14 Have you seen a magpie? You had better touch wood
- 10:13 Coventry City's League One trip to Sheffield United - rearranged
- 10:13 Former Man City boss Roberto Mancini 'sounded out' to replace...
- 10:13 New faces for Cumbria's flagship county show.
- 10:12 Police surround warehouse at scene of alleged burglary in Gateshead
- 10:12 A50 has reopened following accident in which a van driver died in...
- 10:12 Burton gardening company Garden 4 Less faces £15,000 hike in...
- 10:12 Do you have one of the ‘most boring jobs’ in the world?
- 10:12 Exclusive - How money flowed to Gambia's ex president
- 10:12 New bus route at hospital
- 10:11 Runaway pot-bellied pig went wee wee wee all the way home thanks...
- 10:11 Valley is open for business after the floods