Dad left fighting for his life on holiday after swimming in pool with son
A DAD is suing a tour company after ending up in intensive care while on holiday.
Adam Morton suffered a coughing fit, collapsed and was left fighting for his life after going for a swim during a family break in Tenerife.
Adam, 43, has now started legal action after a hotel management confirmed too much chlorine was added to the swimming pool that he and his son were in, reports the Huddersfield Examiner .
Mr Morton travelled to the Sensatori Tenerife Gran Melia Palacio De Isora hotel with his wife and two children in August 2016 after booking the holiday through the tour operator Thomson.... read more
- 10:00 Charity on the lookout for help
- 10:00 Retail sales fall 1.9% in December
- 10:00 You should report passengers who watch porn on public transport,...
- 09:59 Sheffield teacher named as Yorkshire’s ‘souper star’
- 09:59 Nottinghamshire farmer plants 'edible woodland'
- 09:59 College plans to take on former deeds building
- 09:58 Funeral of Daniel McMullen takes place in Workington today
- 09:58 Hospital faces rise in business rates
- 09:58 Man caught on CCTV stealing meat worth £60 from Leeds Road Co-op
- 09:57 Overturned car in serious accident near Tamworth
- 09:57 Two patients treated after collision near West Midlands Water Ski...
- 09:57 Husband of Kulwinder Kaur charged with her murder
- 09:56 Lancaster cafe owner denies owing ex-staff wages
- 09:57 Aston Villa and Jordan Rhodes: We tried our best - Steve Bruce
- 09:56 City becomes national LGBT hub
- 09:56 Sheffield man jailed after turning 'ceramic bong' shaped like...
- 09:56 A new era for your favourite local newspapers
- 09:56 Dan Evans reaches fourth round of a Grand Slam for first time after...
- 09:56 Jealous husband stabbed wife to death because she talked to...
- 09:56 City News: Halfords' happy Christmas, furniture-makers fined and a...
- 09:56 U.S. consortium reveals failed bid for Nottingham Forest
- 09:56 Hospitals issue safety alerts
- 09:56 Manchester United could do with a miracle but it's Man City who...
- 09:56 Uber to pay $20 million to settle U.S. claims it misled drivers
- 09:55 Devastated family of missing dad-of-four pay heartbreaking tribute...
- 09:53 Plans for Radiotherapy unit at Doncaster hospital put on hold
- 09:53 Enthusiasts putting on their dancing shoes for Roy Castle
- 09:53 BREAKING: ISIS destroys ancient monuments in Palmyra after jihadis...
- 09:52 Todmorden’s Yorkshire Bank branch to be axed
- 09:52 David De Gea offers Manchester United star Paul Pogba advice after...