Dad horrified to find swear word printed on daughter's KFC gravy tub
A dad was horrified after he found the word F**K printed on a tub of KFC gravy in a meal bought his four-year-old.
Graeme Harrison bought a popcorn chicken, children’s box meal, from KFC in Litherland, on the way home from a Paw Patrol concert with his young daughter.
However, when he got the meal home and looked at its contents, he was shocked to see the swear word F**K printed on a sell by date sticker, on the lid of the gravy tub.
Graeme, 36, said: “I couldn’t believe it.
“I just thought ‘you have got to be kidding me’.
“It is outrageous.
“It was a blatant swear word on a children’s box... read more
- 09:54 Win tickets to see Sunderland AFC take on Fulham FC
- 09:54 Sunderland children's services spend £7.7million on agency staff as...
- 09:53 ASOS launches new Star Wars collection
- 09:53 The Christmas tractor run returns in aid of Katharine House
- 09:53 Top UN award for Pock Man
- 09:52 Black Friday lifts UK retail sales in November
- 09:52 Girl saves dad’s bakery with single tweet
- 09:51 VIDEO: Police and forensics on the scene as Buckingham Street in...
- 09:50 Rumours: Barcelona to continue pursuit of Liverpool star
- 09:49 Liverpool news: Jurgen Klopp targets Atletico Madrid ace Sime...
- 09:49 St Mirren boss Jack Ross calls for greater protection for star man...
- 09:49 Nelson woman accused of pocketing £71,000 from Burnley care home
- 09:49 India 'religious murder' case: Donations for suspect blocked
- 09:48 Number of people considered homeless jumps by 6%
- 09:48 Satellite pictures show just how much snow fell across Derby and...
- 09:47 David Moyes reveals BRUTAL new rule is the secret to West Ham’s...
- 09:45 Millennials will spend £1.1MILLION on rent over their lifetimes if...
- 09:44 Amazing satellite images show Nottinghamshire blanketed in snow
- 09:44 Passenger plane carrying 25 people crashes into field
- 09:43 New board to make life-saving swimming pool rescues in South Yorkshire
- 09:43 Gun, taser and drugs found in police raid on Sheffield house
- 09:43 The best films on TV this Christmas
- 09:42 Fin-tastic cash for Bassetlaw Hospital
- 09:42 Theft of cash from ATM: Police want to speak to this man
- 09:42 'I got him as a secret Santa present' - the very worst reasons why...
- 09:41 Scarborough Council to crack down on grave memorials after ‘disco’...
- 09:40 Martin O'Neill's Aston Villa signings - where are they now?
- 09:39 New board to make life-saving swimming pool rescues in South Yorkshire
- 09:39 Feature: Conquering hills with ‘The Beast’
- 09:39 Squirrel keeps coming back to visit the family who saved her eight...