Cyclist left with broken arm and left after hit and run
A CYCLIST has been left with a broken arm and leg and extensive bruising and grazing after being hit by a car that failed to stop.
The 18-year-old cyclist was cycling westbound along the A1077, Ferriby Road, between the A15 interchange and South Ferriby when a car allegedly collided with him just before 7pm on Friday, September 29.
A statement from Humberside Police said: "The silver car did not stop at the scene and continued to drive in the direction of South Ferriby.
"Officers investigating the collision need to speak to the driver of the silver car. If you can help identify... read more
- 00:18 Why Bill Clinton helped a 33-year-old build a $1bn firm
- 00:18 The Crusader: Caterer stuck with two phone bills after smartphone...
- 00:18 City news: House prices, Noble Foods and BT
- 00:18 Share Hunter: Ladbrokes Coral prove it’s better together
- 00:15 John Sheridan apologises for shocking rant in which former Notts...
- 00:15 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp admits the need for new signings...
- 00:14 Search for company to design, build and maintain trains for HS2...
- 00:14 Teenager remanded in custody over Leonne murder
- 00:14 Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce blasts striker: I won't have anarchy
- 00:14 Newcastle star is making a mockery of Mike Ashley's transfer policy
- 00:14 Chris Ashton reveals reasons for quitting Saracens for Toulon
- 00:14 Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Joe Perry to win seventh Masters title
- 00:11 Young consumers 'expect better service'
- 00:10 Frying and roasting in cancer link
- 00:09 Poet calls for ‘proud nation’ ahead of Scotsman bicentenary
- 00:09 ScotRail boss denies exit is linked to poor performance
- 00:09 Leader comment: Row over nuclear missile is more heat than light
- 00:09 Police: Human trafficking cases ‘could rise’ with new laws
- 00:09 Agency nurses paid £1500 for shifts at Scottish hospitals
- 00:09 Livingston is Scotland’s top performer in house price growth
- 00:09 Labour to reject SNP Budget as pressure builds on MacKay
- 00:09 SNP to reject Commons vote on Brexit as Indyref2 clock ticks
- 00:09 Theresa May faces calls to come clean on failed Trident test
- 00:07 Justice catches up with Leeds rapist who preyed on women as they slept
- 00:06 Great snaps from YFoto members
- 00:04 The Gambia 'missing millions' after Jammeh flies into exile
- 00:04 Arsene Wenger deserves this punishment for dismissal against...
- 23:51 Killer in the kitchen? 'Cancer risk' from crispy potatoes, chips...
- 23:46 Sherlock fans livid after Apple Tree Yard turned out NOT to be a...
- 23:46 Mario Balotelli was racially abused by Bastia fans in recent Ligue...