Cyclist injured in car park crash
A cyclist has been injured following a collision in a supermarket car park.
The incident, involving a bike and a black Citroen C2 happened at the Lidl store in Anchorsholme Lane West, Cleveleys at around 11.35am today.
Police and an ambulance were called to the scene.
The male cyclist is suspected to have sustained a shoulder injury in the collision.
Police described the man as suffering ‘minor injuries’ but said he might be taken to hospital.
Access to the car park is restricted while the cyclist is treated and investigations take place.
- 15:07 Attempted murder victim ran over by Mercedes, chased and then...
- 15:07 Cops hunt man after 27-year-old left with serious injuries in...
- 15:07 Farmers to help shape future of agriculture
- 15:06 Remembering Tank, who was an ‘inspirational father’
- 15:06 Holy Island pilgrimage to be held
- 15:06 Shakespeare set to music by five fools
- 15:06 Tesco urges watchdog to speed up probe
- 15:05 Hebburn high rise building to be used for fire training exercises
- 15:05 Rail bridge is new home for Hucknall community artworks
- 15:05 Michael Ball loved every second of gig in Scarborough "monsoon"
- 15:05 Jobs in Notts on offer now that pay more than £30k a year
- 15:05 New island forms on North Carolina's Atlantic coast
- 15:05 Trump mocks TV host Mika Brzezinski's 'bleeding facelift'
- 15:05 South Africa: Charges over secret breast milk filming
- 15:04 Falling oil prices push petrol prices down
- 15:04 Business forum is set to be launched
- 15:02 Hesketh Bank GP to move into portable cabin
- 15:01 Burton Hospital bingo session announced
- 15:01 Police investigating reported rape of a man in Rotherham
- 15:01 The virtual reality girlfriends you can FEEL: Cyber dating...
- 15:01 Japan announces plans to put a man on the moon by 2030 as 'Asian...
- 15:01 VOTE: Derbyshire still supports smoking ban 10 years on
- 15:01 Elon Musk reveals his 'Godot' machine has started tunnelling...
- 15:01 Turn your entire DESK into a touchscreen: Projector screws in like...
- 15:01 You are entitled to three types of breaks at work: Here's the law
- 15:01 Californian pizzeria delivers piping hot pies to your door in FOUR...
- 15:01 S&P, Dow set to open slightly higher as banks get Fed boost
- 15:00 Walgreens scraps Rite Aid takeover, to buy half its stores
- 15:00 Plea from charity for volunteers in Melton to help the elderly
- 15:00 NEWSFLASH: Last night’s Melton school fire was started deliberately