Cyclist injured after being struck by car which failed to stop in Nottinghamshire
A cyclist was injured after being struck by a car which failed to stop on a Nottinghamshire country lane.
The 54-year-old man suffered minor injuries when his bike, which was travelling towards Ravenshead along Longdale Lane in Calverton, was hit from behind by a silver Volkswagen Golf estate with a '15' registration plate.
Read more: Glass bottles may have been used in city centre attack
The vehicle lost its left wing mirror in the collision, which was left at the scene, but did not stop.
The collision happened at 11.46am on Sunday, September 18, and police are now appealing for any... read more
- 01:23 South Africa: Ramaphosa leaves Commonwealth summit to deal with...
- 01:22 New 'shadow' council to be set up for north of Northamptonshire
- 01:02 National Trust should be 'radical'
- 00:56 Sudoku hard 4039
- 00:54 Premier League clubs post record profits last season thanks to TV...
- 00:53 ‘Magic’ mushrooms to boost Caledonian Forest restoration
- 00:45 REVEALED: Harrogate Advertiser Business Awards winners 2018
- 00:45 How an asparagus farmer's death spurred robotic innovation
- 00:44 How does he do it? Secrets of David Copperfield’s disappearing...
- 00:44 Chelsea left back Marcos Alonso meets up with friends for a meal...
- 00:41 Premier League club revenues soar to £4.5bn
- 00:39 Bill Carmichael: Theresa May rides out Windrush storm - but Amber...
- 00:39 Charlotte Burns: Little substance to promises of a green future
- 00:39 Leonie Jackson: Why Enoch Powell’s Rivers of Blood speech still...
- 00:39 The Yorkshire Post says: A lack of nuance. Immigration debate still...
- 00:38 Poorest families 'going without food or power'
- 00:36 UK's Alys Tomlinson named photographer of year at Sony awards
- 00:36 Javier Bardem defends Woody Allen: 'I am very shocked by this...
- 00:36 Smartphone overuse increases loneliness and anxiety, and forms...
- 00:36 Crick mum names baby after hotel her waters broke in during...
- 00:35 German swastika ticket row as Hitler play opens in Konstanz
- 00:33 Mystery 'explosion' heard across large parts of Doncaster
- 00:32 Why this India priest carried an 'untouchable' into a temple
- 00:30 Steven Pienaar sees Football Welcomes as great way to bring people...
- 00:29 Europe migrants: Austria to seize migrants' phones in asylum clampdown
- 00:27 The Amazon’s solar-powered river bus
- 00:25 Five ways China's past has shaped its present
- 00:24 Fenerbahce vs Besiktas Turkish Cup semi-final second leg abandoned...
- 00:23 EU divorce bill could be higher than £39 billion
- 00:23 Scientists discover how to bend DIAMOND in 'surprising'...