Cumbria's 'creepy clown' pranksters still prowling streets, warn police
Cumbria's “creepy clown” pranksters are still plaguing communities, with about 80 incidents reported in the last five days.
But police say that the number of incidents has slowed over the past 24 hours, with just 16 incidents reported to the force in that period.
None of the incidents have led to arrests or anybody being charged with an offence.
Despite this, some of the latest clown reports are chilling.
Chief Inspector Matthew Kennerley said: “Police have received a reduced number of reported ‘clown craze’ incidents in the last 24 hour period. However no offences were established and no... read more
- 12:12 Tottenham star Toby Alderweireld sends tittle warning to Chelsea...
- 12:12 Arsenal ace Olivier Giroud reveals secret weapon ahead of the north...
- 12:12 Arsenal dealt huge blow in pursuit of top manager target
- 12:12 Rugby primary school doubling year to meet demand
- 12:11 Tottenham ace Toby Alderweireld: We're ready for Arsenal and can...
- 12:11 Club desperate to sell Chelsea target: Star man will definitely...
- 12:11 Hey big spenders: How much did every Premier League club’s squad...
- 12:11 Top TV satirical show Spitting Image could be making a return so...
- 12:10 Just nine days left to spend your old £5 notes
- 12:10 Leyland woman charged with murder after baby death
- 12:10 What your school pencil case said about you
- 12:09 You could earn £50,000 working for the RAC
- 12:09 What TV channel is Manchester City vs Manchester United on? Derby...
- 12:09 Nottingham-made website Profit Accumulator claims to remove all...
- 12:08 Launch of Valley author’s debut novel
- 12:08 Hartlepool teen who battled back from two brain operations calls on...
- 12:08 Government urged to end 'secrets' over Orgreave and give former...
- 12:08 Pupils at South Shields school tuck into healthy food in Five A Day...
- 12:07 Girl, 17, and two men quizzed by police after shots fired at homes...
- 12:06 Disney's Frozen 2 has FINALLY been given a release date
- 12:05 Northumberland Livestock
- 12:05 Printing error leads to some postal votes being done again
- 12:05 Happy 100th birthday Ethel
- 12:05 Protestors lodge last-ditch plans
- 12:05 A fabulous feast for folk at Filey festival
- 12:04 Tour de Yorkshire: Forged by legacy
- 12:04 Knights of St. Columba present £1,200 charity cheques
- 12:04 Traders set the stalls out on big market move
- 12:04 Antisocial behaviour in Cumbrian town to be addressed
- 12:03 Airbus CEO calls Austria fraud probe political abuse of system