Crocs woe as Leos roar
0 Have your say Fears that Old Crossleyans’ slump has not yet reached the bottom were fuelled by yesterday’s 27-10 home defeat by Leodiensians.
The visitors from Leeds had not managed as much as a losing bonus point in their previous four outings this season but they made the Broomfield men look distinctly second best.
Leos took charge with two converted tries in the first quarter and produced the more cohesive and structured rugby throughout.
Crocs have been relegated in the last two seasons and current coach Mark Walton already regards next Saturday’s trip to another of the early... read more
- 13:42 Brexit: Theresa May promises to build a ‘more united nation’
- 13:42 Search on for best talent in Daventry
- 13:42 Fun and flavour at Althorp Food and Drink Festival
- 13:42 What’s up choc? Warning as bunny falls ill from scoffing sweet treat
- 13:41 Atletico Madrid team-mate opens up on Antoine Griezmann to Man...
- 13:41 Liverpool clear favourites to beat Chelsea and Man United to Real...
- 13:41 Little Mix star Leigh-Anne Pinnock jumps into boyfriend Andre...
- 13:41 Coastguard paged to rescue dog
- 13:41 Drone that flies WITHOUT a human pilot has been given permission to...
- 13:41 Just ONE injection of stem cells from a man's stomach could be a...
- 13:41 Syria's Raqqa expected to join Kurdish-led federalism - Kurdish leader
- 13:40 Police 'concerned' over missing Scarborough teen
- 13:40 Millions of energy customers could roll back bills to 2008 prices
- 13:40 Soon babies could get 5 in 1 vaccination from birth
- 13:39 Yorkshire weather: Cloudy skies bring an end to our all-too-brief...
- 13:39 Video: Could you be the right person to help monitor cells at West...
- 13:39 Come and have a dance at the ceilidh
- 13:39 Mum’s the Word
- 13:38 Inquiry launched into 'unsustainable' nuclear decommissioning contract
- 13:38 Notorious Carlisle nuisance back behind bars
- 13:38 ‘I can’t accept it. It’s not right. It should never have happened.’
- 13:38 Volunteers recognised for helping vulnerable young families in Burton
- 13:37 St Joseph's Primary Academy gets colourful for Holi Festival
- 13:37 Potholes nightmare: Is this Harrogate's worst road?
- 13:36 Morrisons and Sainsbury’s latest to cut price of petrol as...
- 13:36 Two Rugby schools set to form multi-academy trust
- 13:36 Heartbroken Sheffield make-up artist's big fundraiser after losing...
- 13:36 Hot Dudes With Dogs is an Instagram account we can all totally get...
- 13:36 Man helped fearsome blackmailer stay on the run from police
- 13:35 Soon babies could get 5 in 1 vaccination from birth