Cristiano Ronaldo furious with three Real Madrid team-mates
Real Madrid recorded a 2-1 victory over Al Jazira in the FIFA Club World Cup last night as Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale grabbed both goals.
But the Portuguese star was reportedly not convinced by his side’s display as they edged a narrow win over Abu Dhabi-based Al Jazira.
Madrid even fell behind to their opponents on 41 minutes before Ronaldo came to their rescue after the break.
And Spanish publication Diario Gol claim Ronaldo was frustrated with Isco and Karim Benzema.
The Frenchman made several errors in front of goal and kept complaining to his team-mates about a lack of service.... read more
- 00:28 David Baddiel reveals why you have to 'laugh at illness and death'
- 00:27 Unite steps in to save Labour’s struggling ‘Glastonbury’
- 00:25 The young Welsh Muslim women gaining confidence
- 00:22 Business groups write to PM urging Heathrow expansion
- 00:15 Observer killer sudoku
- 00:10 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp criticises Loris Karius for mistakes...
- 00:05 London to introduce contactless payment scheme for buskers
- 00:03 Barnaby Joyce and Vikki Campion reportedly sell story to Channel...
- 00:03 Liverpool comes together for the Champions League final but cup is...
- 00:01 Why cleaner seas can be bad news for birds
- 00:00 IPL final betting preview as Chennai Super Kings face...
- 23:54 Biggest Weekend shows the power of a singalong
- 23:53 Alan Bean, moon-walking astronaut and artist, dies aged 86
- 23:49 Joy for Canadian bagpiper charged over Sgian Dubh in sock
- 23:46 Auld Reekie ‘too posh’ for Old Kent Road
- 23:38 In search of lost manuscripts: essays reveal Proust’s love of...
- 23:36 Ukraine violence shows RT is dangerous, says SNP’s McDonald
- 23:36 Scottish Labour group backs vote on final Brexit deal
- 23:36 Alastair Ross: Seize the chance to save young drivers
- 23:36 Euan McColm: SNP reality check’s a great case for devolution
- 23:36 Independence blueprint ‘a hard sell’ warn radicals for Yes
- 23:32 Man charged with murder after death of Sheffield teenager
- 23:31 Charlatans threaten stem cell research with unproven cures, say...
- 23:28 Mohamed Salah given major boost with X-ray results on shoulder injury
- 23:26 Insight: What tips men over the edge of despair
- 23:22 Review: Isuzu D-Max Blade Double Cab Blade
- 23:20 Leader: Free prescriptions help better off at NHS expense
- 23:18 Dani Garavelli: Tragic legacy drags Ireland into modern world
- 23:17 ‘Scientific research’ behind launch of first Scottish Dry gin
- 23:15 A bitter pill: free paracetamol bill reaches £57m