Crippling bacteria infection sweeps Flint, Michigan, as residents are too scared to wash in lead-infected water



Flint, Michigan, has confirmed an outbreak of a highly infectious bacterial disease.
Dozens of residents have contracted shigellosis, a virus that causes bloody diarrhea, fever, and nausea. It is usually the result of poor hygiene.  
It is the latest health crisis to hit the city two years after lead infected the water system, leaving scores of residents with potentially life-long side effects.
City health officials claim it is the direct result of residents being too scared to wash themselves with possibly contaminated water. 
As with many bacterial infections, tests show all strains of... read more

 
4 October 2016 in Health, Views: 42
Source: Daily Mail
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31