Crash pensioner airlifted to hospital
A MAN in his 80s was airlifted to hospital after a crash involving a car and a motor scooter. The Midlands Air Ambulance was called in to airlift the man after the shunt at the junction of Howsell Road and Somers Park Avenue in Malvern, as this reader's picture shows. A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokesman said: “The man had facial and leg injuries including a dislocated ankle and was flown to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham.” The fire service, police, two rapid response medical cars, a BASICS emergency medic and doctor and a ambulance crew also attended.
- 09:37 Migrants’ shocking drugs scam to stay in Europe exposed by...
- 09:37 Planned roadworks for M6 motorway and A590 in Cumbria
- 09:36 Motorway reopens after fatal crash as police appeal for witnesses
- 09:36 Crowe urges men to cut out the mistakes
- 09:36 Rugby man in court after drug arrest
- 09:36 M1 link road is now open
- 09:35 How many points will Celtic need to qualify for the Champions...
- 09:35 Chelsea Transfer News: Agent flies in for talks, striker deal...
- 09:35 BREAKING: Police launch investigation into attempted armed robbery...
- 09:34 Arsene Wenger reacts to Arsenal's Champions League draw
- 09:34 Chelsea Predicted Line-up: Will Willian return to Antonio Conte's...
- 09:34 How to avoid traffic jams at Rhyl Airshow 2016
- 09:34 Kaiser Chiefs tickets for Venue Cymru gig goes on sale - here's how...
- 09:34 Nottingham Tesco Express store is sold
- 09:33 Cyclist taken to hospital after crashing into van door
- 09:33 BREAKING: Police launch investigation into attempted armed robbery...
- 09:32 Family honoured for work at RNLI
- 09:32 All aboard for four days of Tall Ships Regatta fun
- 09:32 WEATHER: Rain gives way to sunny skies
- 09:32 Britney Spears and James Corden's carpool karaoke has dropped and...
- 09:31 Children could soon be TESTED for deadly bacterial infections...
- 09:30 WEATHER: Rain gives way to sunny skies
- 09:30 Moorland body named as Craig Nelson
- 09:30 Guest house wins floral competition
- 09:30 Police hunting this man over 'sex attack' on 14-year-old girl on...
- 09:29 Surf's up in South Yorkshire
- 09:26 VISA MIGRANT SCAM: Fury over handling of probe into Malta's cash...
- 09:26 Plans set to be submitted to reopen Waverley Viaduct in Carlisle
- 09:26 All aboard for four days of Tall Ships Regatta fun
- 09:25 Arsene Wenger basically confirms Arsenal have signed Shkodran...