Coventry fashion brand stages ambitious show - in the middle of London street
An upstart fashion brand from Coventry launched an ambitious stunt, hosting a fashion show in the middle of a busy London street.
Coventry fashion brand SectionClo took over a busy section of Oxford Street, in an attempt to showcase some of the young creatives in fashion outside of London Fashion Week.
Partnered with youth development platform MyRunway, they delivered a live catwalk/dance show on Oxford Street.
The flash-mob style show saw 14 models take to the street, in a stunt which went viral.
Members of the public even got involved with the event with the help of a Snapchat filter set... read more
- 14:00 Plans for £42m investment in holiday parks are unveiled
- 13:59 WATCH: Halifax couple celebrate becoming millionaires after...
- 13:59 Girls who start on social media younger more unhappy
- 13:59 Rare pine marten captured on camera in Northumberland
- 13:58 'Beast of Wombwell' Peter Pickering guilty of 1972 rape
- 13:58 WATCH: Moment driver cuts corner and hits cyclist head-on in Alfreton
- 13:58 Police to increase match charges for Aston Villa, Birmingham City,...
- 13:58 Injuries reported after gunman opens fire inside Maryland school
- 13:58 University guide 2018: University of Exeter
- 13:58 What are your experiences of racism at university?
- 13:57 Couple get married after meeting through a text message sent to the...
- 13:57 Injured PSG megastar Neymar and WAG Bruna Marquezine hit Sao Paulo...
- 13:57 Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool or Tottenham? Sky Sports pundit makes...
- 13:56 UFC news: Anthony Joshua to make SHOCK switch to UFC? Offer made...
- 13:56 Bitcoin price: Will Bitcoin go above $10k again? Is Bitcoin...
- 13:54 Broken light ends up calling airport supermarket c*ntdown
- 13:54 US school shooting: Police investigate Maryland reports
- 13:54 Avengers Infinity War: Directors reveal 'HORRIFYING' truth about...
- 13:52 Bomb threat hoax which affected Cumbrian schools and colleges...
- 13:52 Didcot's Narnia and Middle Earth sign removal delayed by potholes
- 13:52 Police hunt sex-offender
- 13:51 Bullied teens scrawl all the horrible things they’ve been called on...
- 13:50 WATCH: Moment driver cuts corner and hits cyclist head-on in Alfreton
- 13:50 Why Janelle Monae is 'standing up to bullies' on her new album
- 13:49 Police raid Sheffield house in probe into murder of dad-of-three
- 13:49 England train ahead of Holland and Italy clashes as boss Gareth...
- 13:49 Stub it out: Netflix criticised for too many smoking scenes
- 13:48 Spring Equinox 2018 is here - is this really the first day of...
- 13:48 Manic Street Preachers announce biggest UK tour in a decade -...
- 13:48 WATCH: Moment driver cuts corner and hits cyclist head-on in Alfreton