Coventry City midfielder Ben Stevenson faces his toughest test says the talent spotter who brought him to the club
The man responsible for signing Ben Stevenson for Coventry City says the teenager faces his biggest test to kick on and establish himself in the next couple of years.
Former Sky Blues scout and coach Chris Brown is delighted to see the 19-year-old midfielder sign a new four year deal at the Ricoh Arena but knows he has a tough task ahead of him.
“It’s a massive step now,” said Brown, who has helped recruit hundreds of talented kids to the club’s youth system for over 20 years, including James Maddison, Cyrus Christie, Jordan Clarke, Michael Quirke and, more recently, Devon and Dion... read more
- 13:43 Europe's largest community battery to be installed at Nottingham...
- 13:43 What’s On - Arts and Culture
- 13:42 Warning as recent heatwave sparks giant hogweed surge
- 13:42 Police probing whether Walton Prison drive-by shooting was linked...
- 13:42 YP Letters: Tower blaze raises question of fracking safety
- 13:42 YP Letters: Hospital wait shows cost of uncontrolled immigration
- 13:42 Compensation offered to South Yorkshire residents affected by HS2...
- 13:41 Power cut in Harborough affects about 800 properties
- 13:41 Plans submitted to move Harborough war memorial
- 13:41 Director aims for heritage museums reboot in Sheffield after a life...
- 13:40 Hillsborough: Tony Bland's family 'hugely disappointed' by no charges
- 13:39 Kremlin: Putin, Trump to meet on sidelines of G20 summit
- 13:39 Former Mayor of Pendle suspended over racist joke share
- 13:38 Wakefield grandmother's last minute dream meeting with Sir Cliff...
- 13:38 Yorkshire weather: Wet and windy but good news for the weekend
- 13:38 Buckshaw retirement residents try out Virual Reality
- 13:37 FMQs: Sturgeon under pressure to apologise for ‘not being straight’...
- 13:37 Bearded Scotsman hunted by police in Cumbria disorder probe
- 13:37 VOTE: Derbyshire still supports smoking ban 10 years on
- 13:37 Is this the best youth game ever? Watch stunning cup final comeback
- 13:36 Well known Doncaster town centre GP dies
- 13:36 Jermain Defoe signs three-year deal at Bournemouth worth £20m...16...
- 13:36 Smarty pants? Children with higher IQ at lower risk of dying from...
- 13:35 Sunderland sale collapses: Ellis Short to remain, Simon Grayson set...
- 13:35 Fire safety checks come back on Cumbrian high rises
- 13:35 6 reasons to leave it all behind and go to beautiful Dominica
- 13:35 John Carver tells Rafa Benitez to sign game-changers from Chelsea...
- 13:34 This Morning viewers INCONSOLABLE as couple get married LIVE up The...
- 13:34 Bemusement arcade
- 13:34 Nigeria: Ogoni widows sue Shell over military crackdown