Court round-up: Latest convictions at Doncaster, Barnsley, Sheffield and Rotherham magistrates’ courts
The following were convicted at Doncaster, Barnsley, Rotherham and Sheffield magistrates’ courts.
All addresses Doncaster unless otherwise stated.
Joshua Barnett: aged 19, of no fixed address, criminal damage, community order with rehabilitation activity requirement, £150 compensation.
Robert Molson: 26, of Carr Viw Avenue, Balby, theft, 12-month conditional discharge, £85 costs.
Tony Reckless: 36, of no fixed address, theft, one months’ jail.
Lee Bickerstaff: 22, of Tennyson Avenue, Sprotbrough, breach of community order, community order with seven hours’ unpaid work supervised,... read more
- 10:48 Thug left partner covered in bite marks, bruises and scratches...
- 10:48 More than 100 motorists caught speeding on the A50 - in just three...
- 10:47 Police’s Operation Cracker reaps results in fight against shoplifters
- 10:44 LIVE: Brentford v Burton Albion build-up, Brewers search for first...
- 10:44 Pop stars send messages of condolence to Doncaster's Louis...
- 10:38 People are loving the story of 60-year-old Sue’s first ever...
- 10:38 Traffic warning due to A5 closure after lorry blaze
- 10:36 Defibrillator stolen from Market Drayton Football Club
- 10:34 Shop open for business after cash machine ripped from wall
- 10:34 Coyle pleased with Rovers’ good form
- 10:33 Firefighters battle car blaze as police launch investigation
- 10:33 Police’s Operation Cracker reaps results in fight against shoplifters
- 10:33 Police launch investigation after thieves target a van
- 10:29 Hark the herald - it’s time for Carols by Candlelight
- 10:28 Lincoln City to face Nantwich Town in FA Trophy first round
- 10:26 Police launch investigation after thieves target a van
- 10:24 First drive: 2017 Nissan X-Trail
- 10:23 Suspected car bomb kills two policemen at checkpoint near Somali...
- 10:21 Boots For Buddies appeal will ensure football is open to everyone
- 10:19 Red Dog Saloon given ONE star food hygiene rating
- 10:19 West Bridgford Dramatic Society's A Christmas Carol: Review
- 10:19 Celebrations as Ethel turns 103 today
- 10:18 ‘Large number’ affected by burst water main in Boston area
- 10:15 Marco Verratti believes Real Madrid and Barcelona would struggle in...
- 10:15 Hundreds of fish found dead at Sunderland lake which suffered...
- 10:15 Sunderland Echo poll shows u-turn on Brexit
- 10:14 Readers call for concert venue or swimming pool to be built at...
- 10:13 U.S. boosts Syria anti-IS forces, urges Gulf military self-reliance
- 10:12 Blind man ‘robbed of £450 after man snatches bank card at busy...
- 10:11 Recruitment firm gets neighbourly support