Couple claims dog died from heatstroke after trip to Pets at Home

Couple claims dog died from heatstroke after trip to Pets at Home
 

A couple claim their dog Fatty died from heatstroke after a visit to the groomers.
Stephen and Laura Bell had taken their three-year-old dog, known as Dolly but affectionately referred to by her nickname Fatty, to a salon at a Pets at Home shop.
Fatty had just delivered a litter of pups and the grooming session was a treat for the dog but when Laura went to pick her up she says she was struggling to breathe.
A vet examined Fatty but she died shortly afterwards.
Pets at Home denies liability for the dog’s death and said the store in Falmouth, Cornwall, was air-conditioned with dogs being... read more

 
7 November 2017 in Hot News, Views: 31
Source: Metro
Share:
  •  




    News Widget for Webmasters


    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    20 21 22 23 24 25 26
    27 28 29 30