Council reveals Derby by-election postal votes error
Postal votes for Thursday's Allestree by-election could have been delivered late, Derby City Council has revealed.
They have put the problem down to a "print issue".
The authority said that people may have only received their postal votes today so, to ensure their ballot is received and counted, they should do one of the following:
Post it back today in the first class return envelope provided. Hand it in at the main reception desk at The Council House between 8.30am and 5pm today or tomorrow, or between 8.30am and 10pm on Thursday. It can be delivered by hand to one of the four... read more
- 11:06 'We are facing one of the best sides in the division' - Gary...
- 11:06 Bus firms set up ‘charm school’ for drivers in 1992 campaign
- 11:06 A massive 70% sale has been launched by Boots - here are the offers
- 11:06 Lillington burglar jailed after being confronted when trying to...
- 11:06 Under-16s banned from buying energy drinks at Aldi and Asda
- 11:05 Lillington burglar jailed after being confronted when trying to...
- 11:05 From broken bones to snot and sprains - a day in the life of an MIU...
- 11:05 Incredible care homes with their own shops, cinema and pub are...
- 11:05 Hull man jailed for life after killing wife and dumping her body on...
- 11:04 Mum of Sheffield drug victim collects degree certificate in moving...
- 11:04 Reg Meuross brings passion and politics to Burton Folk Club
- 11:03 An eye in the sky over Newcastle West End and the Tyne bridges as...
- 11:03 New three-year litter enforcement contract launches next week to...
- 11:03 Liverpool hand West Brom double transfer blow
- 11:03 Team news: Aston Villa man could be ‘out for the rest of the season’
- 11:03 Kim Kardashian furiously hits back at Lamar Odom over Khloe comments
- 11:02 Emaciated dog put to sleep after being found in a bin store in Leeds
- 11:02 Leeds police appeal: Thieves stole Buddha statue from Halton garden
- 11:02 'Difficult days' at Cardiff hospital emergency unit
- 11:01 Two more supermarkets ban sale of energy drinks to under-16s
- 11:00 British backpacker found dead in suspected murder suicide in Sydney
- 11:00 Northumberland remembers victims of the Holocaust
- 11:00 May and Macron join for Oscar-style selfie at end of UK/Franco summit
- 11:00 Calderdale in the running for national arts award
- 10:58 Here's your chance to rock the digital world with Google
- 10:58 Fylde coast firms' chance to meet growth fund advisor
- 10:58 WEATHER WARNING: Icy blast extends into weekend as Yorkshire warned...
- 10:58 What are the odds of Trump surviving 2018 in office? An expert...
- 10:57 Raging Jo-Wilfried Tsonga goes absolutely nuts at umpire during...
- 10:57 Daventry man charged with child sex offences