Council chiefs monitor ‘dirty and malodorous’ care home
Council chiefs in St Helens say they are “working closely” with the owners of a care home blasted by inspectors for its “dirty and malodorous” premises.
Prospect House Care Home in Blundells Lane, Rainhill, has been condemned as inadequate by the health regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and placed into special measures.
Watchdogs found the home was found to be in inadequate in four of the five areas inspected, how safe, effective, responsive and well-led it was, and requiring improvement for how caring it was.
Medicines were not always stored safely with the temperature of the... read more
- 13:04 Watch: Dramatic footage shows devastation at Small Heath Citroen...
- 13:04 New Laws for Wales in 2017 and how they will impact YOU
- 13:04 PM’s 12 terms for Brexit - and the speech in full
- 13:03 Pound soars as May pledges to avoid Brexit ‘cliff edge’
- 13:03 POLL: Is Theresa May right to leave the single market?
- 13:03 Guitar theft suspect arrested after Scarborough chase
- 13:01 Louis van Gaal failed at Manchester United but we should remember...
- 13:01 Novak Djokovic avoids repeat of Rafa Nadal slip up to vanquish...
- 13:01 Sheffield's Kelham Island named in top ten coolest places in Britain
- 13:01 Manchester United fear Memphis Depay may not leave Old Trafford in...
- 13:01 Ground broken on new £350m rail line
- 13:01 POLL: Is Theresa May right to leave the single market?
- 13:01 Missing man could be in Cumbria as police launch search to find him
- 13:01 Chelsea eyeing Felipe Anderson and Stefan de Vrij in double...
- 13:01 Concerns over council's £45,000 bill for Roman cavalry re-enactment...
- 13:01 Man missing for a month could be in Cumbria
- 13:00 Search ongoing for missing Whitley Bay man who 'requires medication'
- 13:00 Quad bike and tools stolen in Corbridge garage burglary
- 12:59 Horncastle community responds to aid call
- 12:59 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is just 30 per cent tactics and 70 per...
- 12:58 Donald Trump stopped Ed Sheeran releasing his album two months ago
- 12:58 U.S. STOCK INDEX FUTURES PARE LOSSES, DOW JONES FUTURES NOW DOWN...
- 12:58 Norma Bell murder trial: Son said accused had been asking for money
- 12:58 Carragher: Both Manchester United FC and Manchester City are out of...
- 12:57 Dad delivers his baby after wife SNEEZES herself into labour
- 12:57 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger handed major triple injury boost ahead...
- 12:56 Energy saving tips: How much cheaper will my energy bills be if I...
- 12:56 Executive cars without the premium price tag: Ford Mondeo, Skoda...
- 12:56 Road closed after man seriously injured in crash
- 12:55 France considers idea of giving everyone £660 a month for...