Could your boob job be fit to BURST? Doctor issues stern warning about breast implants
Despite the fact that the FDA announced that implants should be examined, removed or replaced within a decade most women still don’t have recent check-ups after breast augmentation.
Breast implants become weaker as they get old, making them prone to complications and potentially putting their owner’s health at risk.
Renowned plastic surgeon Max Marcellino is fronting a ‘Change of Implants’ campaign, aiming to raise awareness of the risks and implications should implants be left unexamined for too long.
The plastic surgeon said: “While I make it clear to patients undergoing breast... read more
- 10:56 Antonio Conte asks Chelsea board to sign Alvaro Morata from Real...
- 10:56 Could you be Hunted? TV show seeks new contestants
- 10:56 Apple App Store prices rise in UK, India and Turkey
- 10:55 Boy, 14, crasges family car into Heysham garage
- 10:55 Juventus mocked over new badge design with Twitter users branding...
- 10:54 How long have I got to spend my old five pound notes before they're...
- 10:54 Woman sacked after ex posted revenge porn to her boss
- 10:54 Overwatch PS4, Xbox One, PC UPDATE: Blizzard adds ESSENTIAL new...
- 10:54 Coventry City Red Bull takeover rumour takes off after Twitter...
- 10:54 Marcus Rashford to West Ham: Man United star told to make shock...
- 10:54 Japan brewer Asahi says it is open to more M&A after Europe beer deals
- 10:54 Man charged after 12-hour stand-off at flat
- 10:53 Opinions sought on future of historic Grange lido
- 10:53 Marcus Rashford reveals two biggest influences at Manchester United
- 10:53 BREAKING: EasyJet flight diverted to Malaga after 'severe...
- 10:53 Hull City's Ehab Allam says supporters not painting club in best...
- 10:52 Teenager has been found
- 10:51 Police issue warning after elderly woman nearly tricked into...
- 10:51 Lloyd's of London to announce new EU outpost in coming months
- 10:51 Tottenham striker sends title warning to Chelsea
- 10:51 Man killed in Broughton A5104 crash suffered multiple organ failure
- 10:50 Spot On Lancashire has something for everyone
- 10:50 India teenagers die taking selfies with train
- 10:49 Baker spends 35 hours making life-sized Conor McGregor cake...
- 10:48 Club celebrates 25 years of friendship
- 10:47 DOW JONES FUTURES DOWN 0.4 PCT, S&P 500 AND NASDAQ FUTURES DOWN...
- 10:47 Centre-right leads EU speaker race in first vote
- 10:47 Nadia was a princess for day in Leamington and Warwick thanks to...
- 10:47 Why does a bit of snow plunge Britain into transport chaos?
- 10:47 Two Castles Run entry will be through ballot system for first time