Could acupuncture cure YOUR hot flushes? Needle therapy 'can halve the frequency of menopausal side effects'
They're the bane of many women's lives during menopause and often keep sufferers awake at night.
But now scientists have discovered a way to reduce the frequency of hot flushes and allow women to get a much better sleep.
Acupuncture treatment - where fine needles are inserted into certain points in the body - could help to cut the side effects from the menopause.
Almost half of women who experienced eight weeks of the treatment reported a 50 per cent decrease in hot flushes, a study found.
While one in ten women reported an 85 per cent reduction in the frequency of their flushes - which can... read more
- 15:52 French referendum: Macron under pressure to hold vote as rivals...
- 15:52 Sacked chef from Blackpool in hotel fight row
- 15:51 Bus changes in force for Greyhound Bridge works
- 15:50 Cop's horror at CCTV footage of man being thrown into the air by...
- 15:50 Derby County linked with Premier League midfielder
- 15:49 Breakfast is served!
- 15:49 Bus changes in force for Greyhound Bridge works
- 15:49 Scouts in Lancashire honoured with Chief Scout Gold Award: With video
- 15:49 Storm Georgina set to hit Cumbria
- 15:49 Highly-rated ‘keeper leaves Belper Town for Leek
- 15:47 Hasselbaink: Cobblers doing ‘everything in our power’ to extend...
- 15:47 Mark Wahlberg says he’s ‘all natural’ as he denies link to illegal...
- 15:47 Arsenal preparing summer raid on Jamaican speed king Leon Bailey –...
- 15:47 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho confident of completing double deal...
- 15:47 Harry Kane next club odds: Two Premier League teams among...
- 15:45 Architect unveils ambitious building plans for Glasgow
- 15:45 Residents invited to have their say on Copeland's boundary changes
- 15:45 Storm Georgina set to hit Cumbria
- 15:45 Five teenagers released under investigation after death of Tyler...
- 15:44 Cyrille Regis tribute from Jeremy Corbyn provokes anger from fans
- 15:44 Aled Jones to return to the BBC
- 15:44 Coventry City transfer latest: Mark Robins provides an update
- 15:44 Coventry City transfer news: Craig Davies, Ben Stevenson, Kyel Reid...
- 15:44 Stevenage FC youngster had no doubts about Boro deal
- 15:44 Coventry City transfers: Mark Robins runs rule over hot shot
- 15:44 Wasps' Juan de Jongh: "Nizaam Carr has been incredible"
- 15:43 Brighouse road closed after suspected acid attack on security guard...
- 15:43 'Luxury' apartment plans prompt Harrogate residents to call for...
- 15:43 Scouts in Lancashire honoured with Chief Scout Gold Award: With video
- 15:43 Thug jailed after he headbutted girlfriend