Cost of living - fuel prices set to rise sharply
0 Have your say There’s bad news on the horizon for motorists - the cost of fuel is on the rise, with unleaded petrol now at 112.3 pence per litre. This is 0.7 pence per litre more than the previous week.
However, the Petrol Retailers Association have warned that the falling pound combined with Brent crude oil hitting a 52-week high could see fuel prices rise sharply by the end of the month - by as much as 5 pence per litre.
Office of National Statistics figures show that the cost of diesel has also risen by 0.7 pence per litre with the cost at the pump now 114.4 pence per litre - for the... read more
- 11:47 Drug addict jailed after aggravated burglary at Mablethorpe shop
- 11:47 England braced to be battered by 70mph winds as Met Office issues...
- 11:47 Man charged after more than 53 phones reportedly stolen during...
- 11:47 How Coventry City should line up without this man at Stevenage -...
- 11:46 RUMOUR MILL: Allardyce or McInnes to take over at West Brom, while...
- 11:46 WEATHER WARNING: Strong winds set to batter our region
- 11:45 WEATHER WARNING: Strong winds set to batter our region
- 11:45 Best supplements for arthritis: These FOUR could be a natural CURE...
- 11:45 BREAKING: Wakefield Council scraps parking-charge plans across the...
- 11:45 England braced to be battered by 70mph winds as Met Office issues...
- 11:44 Primark is selling these cute Disney Christmas baby grows - and...
- 11:44 'This is why you don't see police around as much': 'Furious' police...
- 11:44 Something for everyone at Clitheroe Fairtrade market
- 11:44 This is how the National Lottery is set to change in 2018
- 11:42 Weather warning issued for Lancaster district
- 11:42 Motorcyclist injured in 'serious' crash near Beacon Hill Country...
- 11:41 Drug addict jailed after aggravated burglary at Mablethorpe shop
- 11:41 Holbeach are footy champs
- 11:40 Camelot plans changes to Lotto next year after drop in sales
- 11:40 Labour MPs angry after Pro-EU voters 'betrayed' by front bench
- 11:39 VIDEO: 100 firearms handed in during Derbyshire surrender
- 11:39 Who actually cares about the Budget? Eight reasons why the people...
- 11:39 Want to have a very merry Christmas? Here's what you need to do
- 11:39 National Lottery set for HUGE changes in 2018 - how it affects you
- 11:38 Boots hasn’t lowered the cost of the morning after pill, but is now...
- 11:38 St Annes' Easterleigh Animal Sanctuary still going strong
- 11:38 Dancers attempt to break world record in support of Children in Need
- 11:37 Three held in Gaia Pope investigation reveal why they were arrested
- 11:36 Dementia patients prescribed unnecessary drugs to keep them calm
- 11:36 What is happening in Zimbabwe? Timeline of how the coup unfolded