Cost of living - fuel prices on the rise
9 Have your say Mixed news for motorists this week as the cost of fuel has remained largely the same this week, with unleaded petrol still at 111.3 pence per litre.
However, Office of National Statistics figures show that the cost of diesel has also risen, by 0.5p pence per litre with the cost at the pump now 113.9 pence per litre.
Fuel is more expensive than at the same time time last year, with unleaded petrol 0.7 pence per litre more expensive and diesel 3.4 pence per litre more than it was this week in 2015.
- 10:47 Graham Norton leads tributes to TV star Dale Winton
- 10:46 Road rage Derbyshire driver needs anger management after van man...
- 10:46 Council leader resigns following WhatsApp police investigation
- 10:45 Cornwall child migrant woman wins fight for British passport
- 10:45 Experts warn of 'toxic plume' ahead of hottest April day for nearly...
- 10:45 Why West Yorkshire street magician Dynamo is under no illusion
- 10:44 Assurances sought over Scotland’s military future
- 10:44 The games Marcos Alonso will miss for Chelsea after FA...
- 10:44 Road rage Derbyshire driver needs anger management after van man...
- 10:43 Entrepreneur launches a website where you can raffle your home...
- 10:42 Experts warn of 'toxic plume' ahead of hottest April day for nearly...
- 10:42 Main commuter road blocked after crash involving three cars
- 10:40 Chester Grosvenor ladies lunch raises over £7,500 for Hope House
- 10:40 Best Birmingham restaurant deals for every day of the week
- 10:40 Digbeth Dining Club moves to Longbridge
- 10:39 County is a royal favourite
- 10:38 Salford man jailed for sharing terrorist handbooks
- 10:37 Man charged with attempted murder and rape of woman in Derbyshire town
- 10:37 Have YOUR say on Chesterfield’s parks and play areas to help shape...
- 10:37 Royal visit was proud moment for Nelson bakery boss who is...
- 10:36 Staithes fishermen’s life jackets serviced thanks to festival
- 10:36 What is the law on breaking windows to rescue dogs in hot cars?
- 10:36 Royal visit was proud moment for Nelson bakery boss who is...
- 10:36 What is blunt trauma? Cause of death of woman sucked out of...
- 10:36 Half as many birds are being killed by wind turbines as...
- 10:35 Gadgets: 5 of the best cameras
- 10:34 Ironing boards, plug sockets next to the bed and breakfast served...
- 10:34 MTV back again for big Switch-On fun
- 10:34 Lancashire self-confessed Nazi called for genocide
- 10:34 World's biggest plane with 2 cockpits, 6 jet engines and a wingspan...