Coroner issues blind cord warning after death of Basford toddler Bronwyn Taylor



A CORONER has 'implored' homeowners, landlords and councils to do everything they can to make sure their window blind cords are child safe after a toddler's death.
Little Bronwyn Taylor died after becoming entangled in the metal cord of the blinds at her grandparents' Fegg Hayes home.
Her grandmother and paramedics tried in vain to save the life of the 16-month-old, who had only been on her own for a matter of minutes when she became stuck.
North Staffordshire assistant coroner David James described Bronwyn's death as an 'utter tragedy'. He concluded she died of an accidental death.
Read... read more

 
30 September 2016 in Regional West, Views: 36
Source: The Sentinel
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31