Coronation Street spoilers: The devastating consequences of Michelle and Steve's stillbirth revealed
Coronation Street fans will be left teary-eyed over the coming days - as two of the nation's favourite characters suffer heartbreak.
On Wednesday night, viewers of the long-running ITV soap saw Michelle Connor, played by Kym Marsh, lose her baby.
Coronation Street star Kym is actually re-living her miscarriage in a plot line which sees her have a stillbirth at just 23 weeks in this week’s soap.
The actress who plays Michelle Connor said she wanted to help raise awareness after losing her baby at a similar stage of pregnancy in 2009.
And, devastatingly, the next week is set to bring her and... read more
- 17:23 Popular DNA website helps cops nail ‘killer’ suspected of murdering...
- 17:23 Venezuela: Maduro hails election win but world leaders threaten...
- 17:23 Blackpool Belle puts resort on track for direct service to London
- 17:23 Elon Musk announces $78,000 high-performance version of Tesla Model 3
- 17:23 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe 'told to expect another conviction'
- 17:23 Doncaster mums helping others to beat post natal depression
- 17:23 'It's been 50 years - now sort out our Doncaster village's old slag...
- 17:22 Cumbria's best apprentice urges the community to nominate dedicated...
- 17:22 Police searching for convicted drug farmer who walked out of open...
- 17:21 Booze sales plan for town centre shop rejected
- 17:20 FTSE 100 surges to a fresh record high
- 17:20 Doncaster mums helping others to beat post natal depression
- 17:19 Sylatech reaches for the sky after securing work with global giants
- 17:19 Man had to have skull surgery after being stamped and kicked on...
- 17:18 Spike in help for Wigan hedgehogs
- 17:18 This brilliant Marc McNulty insight sums up the fun and...
- 17:18 Wiganer conquers Iraqi danger mountain
- 17:18 Syria war: Army takes full control of Damascus after ousting IS
- 17:17 Speaker John Bercow admits muttering word 'stupid'
- 17:15 Lottery win for Cumbrian resident
- 17:15 Workington youngster prepares for open water charity swim
- 17:15 Police officer recognised for diversity work in Cumbria
- 17:14 Victims urged to come forward after sex pest strikes in Chester...
- 17:14 ‘The system has failed to help my sick son’
- 17:14 Legacy funds low-cost homes in Warwick
- 17:14 Theatre review Inside the heart of darkness
- 17:13 Crackdown on 'dangerous' school parking in Doncaster
- 17:13 Is Abramovich at last paying the price for being too close to Putin?
- 17:12 Man Utd and Chelsea backed to complete mega swap involving Willian...
- 17:12 Liverpool ace Sadio Mane fires warning to Real Madrid ahead of...