COPENHAGEN IN FLAMES: 200 cars set on fire as arsonist attacks continue
Since New Year's Eve cars have been set alight in more than 110 different locations in Denmark’s capital.
Over the weekend another eleven burning cars were reported in Copenhagen and police have now detained a 17-year-old for one of the blazes.
The teenagers was reportedly arrested after acquaintances noticed that he had suffered burns.
Copenhagen Police inspector Jens Møller said: “He simply burned himself. We were contacted by people who know him, who could tell us about his burns.”
After appearing in court on Monday, the teenager admitted to having started a car blaze in Amager.... read more
- 07:15 How explosive polio outbreak had Hull living in fear in 1961
- 07:15 Changing a tyre, setting up a Blu-ray and baking a cake challenge...
- 07:15 Ayr United dump Queen of the South thanks to Paul Cairney winner
- 07:15 Where should Hull KR coach Tim Sheens recruit next?
- 07:15 Ghost stories that spook Grimsby: Belgian journalist discovered...
- 07:15 Ten inspirational women from Hull who should have a statue like Amy
- 07:15 Sparkling performance sees Joanne Clifton top the leader board for...
- 07:15 What would happen if a nuclear bomb hit Hull?
- 07:15 Cleethorpes Beer Festival proves a tasty day out - pictures
- 07:15 'We were fined at the Tesco St Stephen's car park'
- 07:15 Drone footage shows how the birds view Haile Sands Fort
- 07:15 Cocktail maker preparing to shake things up in Russia!
- 07:15 Crime hotspots: Latest figures reveal the top offences where you live
- 07:15 Revealed: Full cost of fly-tipping to taxpayers in Grimsby area...
- 07:13 Black Friday is back - when is this year's major sale event?
- 07:12 FARMING MATTERS: Self sufficient farmers wives
- 07:12 Lewis White and Adam Peaty are guests of honour as Derbyshire...
- 07:11 Councillor pledges to reverse any changes to taxi licensing if...
- 07:10 How Manchester United should line up vs Chelsea
- 07:10 How Man City should line up vs Southampton
- 07:10 With people out of work or suffering wage cuts this should be...
- 07:10 Blasts injure people in Japanese city
- 07:07 Big charity total raised by store staff
- 07:05 This test will determine just how much control your cat has over you
- 07:05 12 people on the quickest ways they’ve seen their friends mess up...
- 07:04 Opium crops spread in Afghanistan as Taliban gains ground, U.N. says
- 07:04 Ecuador’s Yasuni park: where oil vies with tourism for the rainforest
- 07:01 ScotRail goes from bad to worse despite promises from Abellio to...
- 06:57 Three quarters of parents think mobiles have negative effect on...
- 06:57 Migraine sufferers ‘should avoid processed meats and leafy greens’