Copenhagen face disciplinary action after fans let off flares and fireworks during defeat at Leicester
UEFA has opened disciplinary proceedings against Copenhagen after the Danish club's fans set off fireworks during their 1-0 Champions League defeat at Leicester.
European football's governing body has been cracking down on the use of fireworks, flares and smoke bombs by supporters, with Celtic, Liverpool and Manchester City among the clubs recently fined or warned for breaching regulations on pyrotechnics.
A statement posted on UEFA's official website said Copenhagen had been charged for 'the setting off of fireworks - article 16 (2) of the UEFA disciplinary regulations' on Tuesday night.... read more
- 09:40 Review, setlist, reaction to Ali Campbell's UB40 at Barclaycard Arena
- 09:40 New Birmingham Airport flights scrapped before they begin
- 09:39 What are Skinny Sprinkles and do they work for losing weight?
- 09:39 Is drinking cow's milk 'inhumane'?
- 09:39 Dundee United challenge excites Scott McDonald
- 09:39 £900-worth of roofing felt stolen from West Cumbrian school
- 09:39 Manchester United stars poke fun at youngster in training ahead of...
- 09:38 Piers Morgan in ferocious CLASH with Love Island stars after GMB...
- 09:37 Search planned for missing Powys teenager at Royal Welsh Show
- 09:37 Robert Pattinson was kicked out of school for selling porn magazines
- 09:36 Safety expert plunged to his death down lift shaft, inquest told
- 09:35 Dr G Yunupingu: An exquisite singer who 'spoke to the soul'
- 09:35 UK diesel and petrol ban - Government's shock new plans and how it...
- 09:35 More than 1,800 homes missed bin collections yesterday - these are...
- 09:34 Celtic skipper Scott Brown insists Moussa Dembele can only get...
- 09:33 Scientists hope fish clues aid spinal cord injury treatment
- 09:32 Guy Martin calls time on road racing career
- 09:31 Divorcee destroys ex's $1m violin collection in Japan
- 09:30 BMW stolen from outside home
- 09:30 Fred Story funds new dig at Roman finds site in Carlisle
- 09:28 Pervert who abused young boy allowed to serve his 'lenient' sentence
- 09:28 Transfer News LIVE: Follow the latest news and gossip from around...
- 09:27 Arsenal showing genuine interest in £36m Nice star Jean-Michael Seri
- 09:26 New bid demands more trains between Lincolnshire and London
- 09:25 Police chief Philip Seccombe confident on residents' safety despite...
- 09:25 POUND LIVE: Pound rises ahead of UK economy growth figures for Q2
- 09:24 Aston Villa transfer news and rumours LIVE: Wednesday, July 26th
- 09:24 Hong Kong-China train station could apply mainland law
- 09:23 Pope's financial adviser makes brief court appearance charged with...
- 09:23 British holidaymakers flee French Riviera wildfires as thousands...