Controversial 127-home village development could be voted through
A bid to build 127 new homes on a patch of land on the edge of Navenby will come under scrutiny by district planners next week.
The blueprints are being resubmitted after an original scheme for 160 houses was rejected on appeal.
A further round of consultation has been carried out.
READ MORE: Woman stole over £125,000 in ten years of thefts from work
The application includes roads, infrastructure and public open space on land east of the A607 Grantham Road and north of Green Man Road.
The five hectare site is currently a mix of paddocks and menage, arable field and farmyard.
The estate... read more
- 00:23 What a motley crew of British fascists got up to in WWII
- 00:23 Highways to hope
- 00:23 Rugby League: Bulls suffer defeat to Giants in first game
- 00:23 Tennis: Murray sent packing by world number 50
- 00:23 Alexis the saviour with late penalty
- 00:23 Making billions from Saudi Arabia’s war crimes
- 00:23 Grassroots rally against Labour right land grab
- 00:23 The government’s racist housing policy
- 00:23 Turkey: Erdogan launches bid to seize greater powers
- 00:23 Trump pulls plug on TPP trade deal
- 00:23 Gambia: Jammeh agrees to relinquish power
- 00:23 Build bridges not walls, says planet
- 00:23 McDonnell pours cold water on Ukip dreams
- 00:23 World ‘has stopped watching’ apartheid
- 00:20 Lagos living: Solving Nigeria's megacity housing crisis
- 00:20 David Moyes makes worrying revelation about Sunderland squad after...
- 00:20 Sam Allardyce facing crisis at Crystal Palace after Everton defeat
- 00:20 Israel's Modiin Energy plans to buy North Sea drilling rights
- 00:18 New Stranraer manager Stevie Farrell eyes dream double as he begins...
- 00:18 Friends reunited? Queen of the South midfielder Joe Thomson admits...
- 00:18 How we built India's biggest robot company
- 00:18 Why Bill Clinton helped a 33-year-old build a $1bn firm
- 00:18 The Crusader: Caterer stuck with two phone bills after smartphone...
- 00:18 City news: House prices, Noble Foods and BT
- 00:18 Share Hunter: Ladbrokes Coral prove it’s better together
- 00:15 John Sheridan apologises for shocking rant in which former Notts...
- 00:15 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp admits the need for new signings...
- 00:14 Search for company to design, build and maintain trains for HS2...
- 00:14 Teenager remanded in custody over Leonne murder
- 00:14 Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce blasts striker: I won't have anarchy