Contractors ‘get busy’ on Matt Hampson Foundation rehab centre between Melton and Oakham
0 Have your say A £1 million rehabilitation centre for people who have suffered catastrophic injury through sport is one step closer to becoming a reality.
A revised planning application for the Get Busy Living Centre – the brainchild of the Matt Hampson Foundation – was submitted for consideration last Tuesday.
The centre will see a derelict aircraft hangar on the Burrough Court Estate, in Burrough-on-the-Hill near Melton, transformed into a state-of-the-art facility where beneficiaries of the foundation’s services will be able to receive physical rehabilitation, spend time with their... read more
- 13:41 Drone that flies WITHOUT a human pilot has been given permission to...
- 13:41 Just ONE injection of stem cells from a man's stomach could be a...
- 13:41 Syria's Raqqa expected to join Kurdish-led federalism - Kurdish leader
- 13:40 Police 'concerned' over missing Scarborough teen
- 13:40 Millions of energy customers could roll back bills to 2008 prices
- 13:40 Soon babies could get 5 in 1 vaccination from birth
- 13:39 Yorkshire weather: Cloudy skies bring an end to our all-too-brief...
- 13:39 Video: Could you be the right person to help monitor cells at West...
- 13:39 Come and have a dance at the ceilidh
- 13:39 Mum’s the Word
- 13:38 Inquiry launched into 'unsustainable' nuclear decommissioning contract
- 13:38 Notorious Carlisle nuisance back behind bars
- 13:38 ‘I can’t accept it. It’s not right. It should never have happened.’
- 13:38 Volunteers recognised for helping vulnerable young families in Burton
- 13:37 St Joseph's Primary Academy gets colourful for Holi Festival
- 13:37 Potholes nightmare: Is this Harrogate's worst road?
- 13:36 Morrisons and Sainsbury’s latest to cut price of petrol as...
- 13:36 Two Rugby schools set to form multi-academy trust
- 13:36 Heartbroken Sheffield make-up artist's big fundraiser after losing...
- 13:36 Hot Dudes With Dogs is an Instagram account we can all totally get...
- 13:36 Man helped fearsome blackmailer stay on the run from police
- 13:35 Soon babies could get 5 in 1 vaccination from birth
- 13:35 Yorkshire weather: Cloudy skies bring an end to our all-too-brief...
- 13:35 Is this Manchester United's new third shirt for next season with...
- 13:35 COLUMN-Another turn of the screw for the London lead market: Andy Home
- 13:34 Inspiration for the doomed Google Glass? Hilarious retro photos...
- 13:34 Hull council to spend £200k on study into where new ice rink should go
- 13:34 Grantham motorcyclist seriously injured in collision with car
- 13:33 Lulu, Feeder and Lemar join Peter Andre on Solihull Summer Fest...
- 13:33 Watch: Burglars caught RED HANDED by police honeypot house