Construction site horror: Workers forced to flee for their lives as 100ft wall collapses
In the shocking clip, the 100-foot (30 metre) high retaining wall suddenly comes rumbling down, triggering a landslide of hundreds of tonnes of earth.
The construction site incident happened in Istanbul, Turkey's largest city.
Incredibly, nobody was killed or injured in the construction site landslide, which was captured on video by the workers.
In the clip, workers can be heard shouting: "Leave the area. Run away, faster, faster get out of there!"
The footage quickly went viral after being uploaded to social media.
Workers at the construction site in the Basaksehir district... read more
- 08:32 Royal Navy shadows Russian spy warships through the English Channel...
- 08:30 Parish councillor resigns to campaign for NHS
- 08:26 Stormzy-backed petition on Grenfell Tower set to be debated...
- 08:26 MPs back ‘Max’s Bill’ for organ donation opt-out system
- 08:26 MOT check - How to check when your car needs service and avoid...
- 08:24 Electrician who left taxi driver with fractures to his face in...
- 08:24 Why a man and his van are taking on North Tyneside Council over new...
- 08:24 Winter Olympics 2018: Watch what it's like to fly down a bobsleigh...
- 08:24 Bargains galore: These secret TK Maxx insider tips will help you...
- 08:24 Creative arts day for Wooler students
- 08:21 Selfless Barrow schoolgirl donates more than 30 meals to foodbank...
- 08:20 Work on Carlisle's railway station roof nears completion
- 08:19 Brexit will take its toll on bulk whisky buys
- 08:19 Chef’s Table: Martin Hollis of The Old Course St Andrews
- 08:20 Officers target Sheffield estates in problem parking drive
- 08:19 Ballathie House Hotel (42/50)
- 08:19 Food blog: Kat Riach
- 08:19 Sideboard with a story to tell
- 08:19 It’s never too late to learn some new cycling skills
- 08:19 From Halifax to the world - Shak became a wrestling star
- 08:18 Travel talk about long distance trek in the Alps
- 08:18 Pokemon Go Community Day SECRET revealed as fans prepare for...
- 08:17 Volunteers unravel a big issue for beaches
- 08:16 Shoppers in Leamington and Warwick encouraged to support ‘Fairtrade...
- 08:16 Head teacher appointed as national leader
- 08:16 Fence is just the ticket for museum
- 08:16 New additions to business forum group
- 08:16 P&G staff lend a hand at foodbank
- 08:16 Milestone reached at Percy Hedley
- 08:14 Roger Federer speaks out as he prepares to battle Rafael Nadal at...