Conor McGregor needs to stop acting like a 'cry baby', says Gegard Mousasi after Twitter spat... 'If you can dish it out then you should take it'
Middleweight Gegard Mousasi says Conor McGregor should stop acting like a 'cry baby' following their recent Twitter exchange over comments McGregor made at UFC 204.
Iranian-born Dutchman Mousasi (40-6-2; UFC 7-3), who was speaking during a visit to London, told the MMA Hour podcast on Monday that he received threatening messages on Twitter after he criticised the UFC featherweight champion following Mousasi's win over Vitor Belfort in Manchester.
McGregor has yet to respond to Mousasi's claims but the 31-year-old Dutchman stands by his comments and believes the Irishman copied the social... read more
- 00:00 Insightful explorations of science fiction’s lengthy coming of age
- 00:00 Boyd with confidence
- 00:00 Radicalism obscured in gloom
- 00:00 RLIF backs nines cup for 2019
- 00:00 Astle’s family calls for Taylor to quit
- 00:00 Boycott put on ice after players win
- 00:00 Another corporate attack is looming
- 00:00 Labour members should be free to criticise Israel
- 00:00 Time for claimants’ voices to be heard nationally
- 00:00 Unite against neoliberalism
- 00:00 Ukraine: Polish consulate ‘attacked by terrorists’
- 00:00 EU leaders left bitter by Brexit ‘divorce’
- 00:00 South Africa: Zuma stays away from Kathrada’s funeral
- 00:00 Hospital workers to strike over zero-hours
- 00:00 40% cuts to legal aid have reduced system to ‘carnage’
- 00:00 NHS activists protest in York against health cut
- 23:59 'A leg-breaker', a headbutt, four sent off and Hibs boss Neil...
- 23:53 Mary Berry’s new ‘home happiness’ book will reveal her top secret...
- 23:52 Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 UPDATE: New trailer announcement from EA
- 23:50 Turkey ends Euphrates Shield military campaign in Syria
- 23:46 Everton shouldn't blame James McCarthy for injury setback, insists...
- 23:46 Rangers have agreed £350,000 deal for Billy Gilmour with Chelsea if...
- 23:46 PFA Scotland chairman John Rankin warns Scottish football’s...
- 23:44 Neil Lennon accuses Morton player of trying to break Hibs star's...
- 23:41 Road too small for houses
- 23:41 “I get 250 smiles a day and it’s great”
- 23:41 Slimmer gets invitation to Parliament
- 23:39 US state department employee 'concealed contacts with China'
- 23:37 Chelsea agree £350,000 deal for Rangers wonderkid Billy Gilmour
- 23:35 Sportsmail catches up with Glasgow stars Stuart Hogg, Finn Russell...