Confirmed: Icardi signs new five-year deal, £98m clause, Arsenal twice failed to land him
Arsenal twice reportedly met with Icardi's wife and agent Wanda Nara over the summer to discuss a possible deal for the frontman.
Nara even supposedly settled on a £5.8million-a-year contract for the Argentina international and headed back to Milan to inform the San Siro giants of the Gunners' interest.
But Milan refused to sell their 23-year-old captain.
✍ @MauroIcardi signs new contract till 2021!
������ https://t.co/okoVQkcIqI #FCIM ⚫������
— F.C. Internazionale (@Inter_en) October 7, 2016 Nara then hit out at the club, claiming they should pay her husband a wage that matched their... read more
- 02:04 Trump aide 'tried to hide' Russian payment
- 01:54 Drop in teacher training recruits revealed
- 01:50 Arsenal hero: Mesut Ozil should copy this Tottenham star
- 01:49 Trump sends holiday greetings to Iranians, does not mention travel ban
- 01:40 MPs honour the memory of PC Keith Palmer
- 01:37 Euro zone banks under scrutiny but none in danger watchdog says
- 01:37 Nicola Sturgeon says new independence referendum now “highly likely”
- 01:29 Kyle Edmund joins Dan Evans, Heather Watson and Aljaz Bedene as he...
- 01:27 Why is Spain in the middle of a spat between China and Taiwan?
- 01:25 Kabbage looks to raise money for acquisitions: sources
- 01:21 Is it safe to drink Fanta and Sprite in Nigeria?
- 01:19 England flanker Chris Robshaw returns for Harlequins as he aims to...
- 01:16 Warning over segregation in England's schools
- 01:16 Sinn Féin oppose any extension to Stormont talks deadline
- 01:16 Bill Clinton to attend Martin McGuinness' funeral
- 01:11 Star Wars updates: This is the CRAZIEST alternate Rogue One ending yet
- 01:09 Coronation Street spoilers: Phelan’s next victim? The killer...
- 01:09 Viewpoint: Life in the land of 'candle princesses'
- 01:09 Spain's female bodyguards who protect abused women
- 01:07 JAPAN'S NIKKEI SHARE AVERAGE FALLS TO 1-1/2 MONTH LOWS
- 01:06 我的家乡温岭曾经连红绿灯都没有，而如今已有140万人口
- 01:06 Oil bounces off November lows, but bloated U.S. stockpiles pressure...
- 01:06 Asia stocks advance, dollar, oil recover from multi-month lows
- 01:04 EU fears influx of 'British champagne' once Brexit ends food naming...
- 01:00 West Indies star Andre Russell appeals to have one-year ban for a...
- 00:57 Peter Lovenkrands in frame for No 3 role under Pedro Caixinha at...
- 00:49 Aberystwyth Marks and Spencer opens its doors today...and there are...
- 00:47 German companies interested in train crossing South America -...
- 00:46 Prison Break season 5: Villain T-Bag will be ‘fighting his demons’...
- 00:45 Gill Furniss: Cuts that leave vulnerable out in the cold