Concrete plans for an expansion
0 Have your say A rapidly-growing business has concrete plans for its continued expansion.
Ready-mixed concrete business H-Mix Limited, based at the former Alcan Lynemouth smelter site, is investing £400,000 into a new plant.
Managing director John Hudson is also looking to double his existing workforce to 12 next year, as his business increases concrete manufacture and supply.
H-Mix’s expansion plans tie in with those of its main customer Lynx Precast Limited, also working out of the former Alcan site, using H-Mix’s concrete to make beams for flooring in the construction of homes, offices... read more
- 13:41 Boy, 16, ‘deliberately started house fire that killed his mother, 32’
- 13:41 Scottish Power to hike energy prices for 1 million customers
- 13:40 How to make your property stand out from the street with a bold...
- 13:39 Nissan cuts posts at its Sunderland plant
- 13:38 Antonio Conte reacts to Arsene Wenger’s decision to quit Arsenal
- 13:38 Colne toddlers raise £600 with three-mile sponsored walk
- 13:37 German supreme court rejects ad-block challenge
- 13:36 Mum claims son, 6, told ‘he’s not black enough to wear conditioner’...
- 13:36 What's next for Arsene Wenger? Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain...
- 13:36 Arsene Wenger's dream team: After 22 years at Arsenal, Sportsmail...
- 13:36 Beckton birthday acid attacker John Tomlin jailed for 16 years
- 13:36 Sheffield school issues warning about flasher
- 13:36 Nissan cuts posts at its Sunderland plant
- 13:34 Tommy Wright is not welcome at Dens Park, says Neil McCann
- 13:34 Superstar DJs: the best playlists curated by musicians
- 13:33 How long has Arsene Wenger been at Arsenal and how long was Sir...
- 13:33 VIDEO: Heroic Stratford mum Rachael honoured
- 13:33 Britrock tour comes to Birmingham
- 13:32 Sunderland v Burton Albion is not the only result Nigel Clough will...
- 13:32 Police on the hunt after woman was sexually assaulted in Preston
- 13:31 Bid for 325 new homes in Wigan moves a step closer
- 13:31 Shock at sudden death of popular ex-Wigan vicar
- 13:31 Turns out that caring about the environment makes you more attractive
- 13:29 SNP axes key oil and gas industry measure
- 13:28 Chester-born Daniel Craig to be a father again at 50
- 13:28 Are you ready to rock?
- 13:28 Record Store Day: where to celebrate and pick up exclusive vinyl...
- 13:27 Passengers angry after new Melton bus service cuts announced
- 13:27 County councillor backs verge plan
- 13:27 Watch dangerous driver race through streets of Rugby