Concerns over Colwyn Bay hospital unit to form part of North Wales mental health care inquiry
A community health chief says he is forwarding concerns regarding a Colwyn Bay mental health unit’s care to an ongoing inquiry into the service.
North Wales Community Health Council (CHC) chief officer Geoff Ryall-Harvey has written to health care leader Donna Ockenden, who is holding a wider review into older people’s mental health provision across North Wales, to advise her of issues raised about Bryn Hesketh.
Six members of staff have been suspended from the unit which deals with elderly mentally infirm (EMI) patients over allegations relating to “patient dignity and respect for... read more
- 06:19 Civil War comes to Sibford
- 06:19 Costa Coffee adds booze to its menu
- 06:19 Councils fine parents nearly £7 million over children’s school...
- 06:19 Pensioner robbed in Banbury town centre
- 06:14 Youngsters make their mark in commmunity
- 06:14 ‘Killer’ Asian Hornet’s UK invasion worse than we thought
- 06:14 Costa Coffee adds booze to its menu
- 06:14 Councils fine parents nearly £7 million over children’s school...
- 06:14 Proposed new town in Harborough district could house 7,000 people
- 06:13 Second independence referendum looms as Brexit minister rules out...
- 06:13 Police welcome sentencing of rapist jailed for 10 years after...
- 06:13 Man is jailed for assaulting woman in the Dart Inn in Stapenhill
- 06:13 Jobless in Burton and Swadlincote on the increase, new figures reveal
- 06:13 Costa Coffee adds booze to its menu
- 06:13 Councils fine parents nearly £7 million over children’s school...
- 06:13 Parents urged to swap candles for LED light for Halloween
- 06:04 Ross Douthat: Trump afterlife could be ugly
- 06:04 Leader comment: Alcohol problem must be tackled right now
- 06:04 Leader comment: Aberfan tragedy should have been prevented
- 06:04 England C call up for Lincoln City stars bring more positives than...
- 06:04 Mark Venus respects Coventry City fans' right to express their...
- 05:56 Stressed drink-drive teacher gets 16 month ban from the road
- 05:52 Jose Mourinho's best ever XI: Which Chelsea and Manchester United...
- 05:52 50,000 birds will gather at Lindisfarne national nature reserve in...
- 05:52 Public should be kept in the dark over Brexit talks, Lords claim
- 05:52 Swan House roundabout is literally 55 degrees north - but what else...
- 05:52 Coroner hits out at prison service after mum found hanged days...
- 05:38 Has your Premier League side improved or got worse since last season?
- 05:27 Rail replacement buses on Merseyrail Wirral line this Sunday
- 05:27 Hillsborough victims finally added to official crime statistics...