Company car man: Assess the risks and prepare for rise in inflation
Steve Adams is the director of business development, East Midlands, at Cambridge and Counties bank
What kind of car do you drive and why?
It's a Mercedes E220 Bluetec. I'd always had a company car, but I got to the stage when I was buying my own car and this offers luxury, safety and refinement.
Minouche Shafik, deputy governor of the Bank of England, said the rising costs of imports will push up inflation. What can companies do to mitigate this?
Firms may have started to forget what higher inflation feels like. Now is a good time for assessing the risks of rising prices. Key is... read more
- 16:14 Conor McGregor is taking a 10 month break from the UFC and WILL...
- 16:13 Can you help lonely with festive spirit?
- 16:12 Angry scenes after woman was punched over a seat on the TUBE
- 16:12 EU takes legal action against Germany, UK over VW scandal
- 16:11 The hidden dangers of Christmas Day everyone should know about
- 16:10 Anthony Joshua mocks Dereck Chisora's WWE-style behavior after he...
- 16:10 Barcelona president confirms Luis Suarez will be offered a new deal...
- 16:10 Everton boss Ronald Koeman admits club's need to strengthen in...
- 16:09 Police stress Operation Yeehaw sends "clear message" to Harrogate...
- 16:09 Sanchez to Chelsea? How the Arsenal star is already outperforming...
- 16:08 Pervert caught after asking ‘girl’, 13, to put hands in his boxers
- 16:08 Antonio Conte: I am really excited by this opportunity at Chelsea
- 16:08 Here’s what to do if you suspect someone is suffering from loneliness
- 16:08 Arsenal legend: This how Stoke will cause Gunners problems on Saturday
- 16:07 SPCA officers killed snake mistaken for green mamba in freezer
- 16:07 Cumbria police charge two with manslaughter
- 16:07 Power station plan could be 'damaging' to Lake District National...
- 16:07 Battle against junk food- will banning ads really work?
- 16:07 Barrow school gets community into the Christmas spirit
- 16:07 UK power capacity auction for 2020/21 clears in 20-25 pounds...
- 16:06 School lends a hand to Fr Christmas
- 16:05 The Great British Gin Take Off: Record-breaking year sees Britons...
- 16:05 Yields rise as ECB trims bond purchases; Wall Street steady
- 16:05 Manchester United's European tour: The Red Devils visit their 98th...
- 16:04 Nate Diaz: If Conor McGregor is taking 10 months off, so am I!
- 16:04 Union leader Mark Serwotka's heart transplant 'a success'
- 16:04 BREAKING NEWS: Toy shop arsonist, 15, sent to detention for 30 months
- 16:03 Why having high levels of a 'harmless' bacteria in your uterus...
- 16:03 Revealed: Time frame for demolition of Hull's former Western...
- 16:03 Driver's lucky escape after car overturns in Calvert Road, Hull