Companies House records show how former Celtic stars invested in film schemes linked to tax dodge
HERE is the documentary evidence linking a host of former Celtic stars to a £434million tax dodge.
As well as former players, ex-manager Martin O’Neill also participated in the tax avoidance schemes based around the film industry.
Records from Companies House show Celtic’s former finance director Eric Riley and current chief executive Peter Lawwell also benefited.
A Daily Record investigation today revealed how they invested in a number of controversial film partnerships set up by London firm Ingenious.
HM Revenue and Customs have branded the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) schemes as... read more
- 15:24 Big problems on Leeds Road due to roadworks
- 15:24 Charge details show Barrow man is accused of possessing £12,800 of...
- 15:23 Ricky Hatton tips Tyson Fury to end Anthony Joshua’s reign in 2018
- 15:23 Chelsea suffered double transfer blow over Antonio Conte sacking fears
- 15:23 Man seriously injured after falling 100 metres in Snowdonia
- 15:22 'They're driving us batty' - residents want action after 200,000...
- 15:21 Ice warning for Coventry as temperatures plunge to -7C
- 15:21 What is idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis? Keith Chegwin dies after...
- 15:21 Drunk Worksop dad crashed car into ex’s garden wall
- 15:21 Where to take your kids to see Santa in Derbyshire
- 15:21 Aldermen and alderwomen honour for six former county councillors
- 15:21 Man threatened with knives after asking teenagers to stop throwing...
- 15:21 Jose Fonte hits back at West Ham owner’s transfer claim
- 15:21 QATAR sign £5billion deal to buy 24 TYPHOON jets from UK
- 15:20 Record child demand at food banks
- 15:20 Help to Save scheme to start slowly
- 15:20 Food review: The Italian Connection on Cold Bath Road
- 15:20 Drunk Worksop dad crashed car into ex’s garden wall
- 15:20 Pinewoods group's plea to council over Irongate Field
- 15:20 Keith Chegwin dies aged 60 - tributes paid to much-loved entertainer
- 15:19 West Brom and Swansea on alert as asking price dropped for Albion...
- 15:19 Birmingham City defender extends loan with League Two Wycombe...
- 15:18 The women boxers of Gleason's Gym – photo essay
- 15:17 Corby autism campaigner attends Parliamentary debate
- 15:17 Olympic swimmer inspires competitors in Corby
- 15:17 Drunk Worksop dad crashed car into ex’s garden wall
- 15:16 French student's bonjour to Burnley
- 15:16 Three children dead in house fire as girl, 3, fights for her life...
- 15:16 Anger as arsonists dump ‘burnt to a crisp’ car outside church
- 15:15 Kell Brook confirms date for return and reveals why he has made...