Community groups get Co-op cash
A number of community groups in Dewsbury are set to share a £20 million funding boost from the Co-op.
Following the announcement of the latest beneficiaries of the Co-op’s local community fund, 24 causes are set to benefit in the area – including Drighlington Community Library, Mirfield Promenade and Dewsbury Young Diabetics.
When a Co-op member buys own-brand products from food stores or a funeral plan or funeral from Funeralcare they earn a 5% reward for themselves with a further one per cent going to local good causes.
By joining the Co-op’s membership scheme shoppers can contribute to... read more
- 16:11 Diesel does nicely on used car scene
- 16:11 Members only: Greek ‘penis festival’ sees people kissing giant...
- 16:10 Village pub owner wins national pub personality of the year award
- 16:10 This is the million-mile impact of the Midlands' axed bus routes
- 16:10 Motorist slams "ridiculous" SEVEN-MILE diversion during A46 closure
- 16:10 Rare piece of Concorde jet to go on sale near Buckingham
- 16:09 Major rescue after skier falls 200m in Nevis range
- 16:07 Man arrested after attack victim found with suspected stab wounds
- 16:07 Hailee Steinfeld and Niall Horan spark further dating rumours at...
- 16:06 Damian Green dismisses Brexit 'conspiracy theories'
- 16:06 Brave policeman’s bodycam captures moment he saved drowning man
- 16:06 Northumbria Police officer to stand trial accused of assaulting man...
- 16:06 Dangerous building about to collapse shuts Wigan road
- 16:06 YEP Says: Leeds United’s welcome move on tickets
- 16:05 Roomiest 500 raises the bar again
- 16:05 Peston On Sunday investigated by Ofcom over foul-mouthed rant live...
- 16:05 Teenager loses both legs after being struck down with life...
- 16:04 Will it be a Friday fiesta or a Friday fright night for Dundee...
- 16:04 Dragons' Den viewers are stunned after the creators of an app that...
- 16:04 Meat supplier to Jamie's and Wetherspoons goes bust: 300 jobs lost...
- 16:03 Police officer set for trial over alleged assault on suspect
- 16:03 All trams on Bury line suspended due to damage to overhead lines
- 16:02 London Fashion Week 2018: How to watch Burberry LFW catwalk live...
- 16:02 New Renault Zoe 2018 - Faster and more powerful electric car REVEALED
- 16:02 Universities warn government not to cut their funding as Theresa...
- 16:01 Google Maps: Young woman caught in VERY embarrassing situation in a...
- 16:01 Appeal over criminal damage to shop in Scarborough
- 16:01 Appeal after vehicle theft in Driffield
- 16:00 Melton cancer support group members to meet again next month
- 15:59 Derbyshire community groups can win share of £75,000