Coleman: Give Life Ban for Corruption
Wales manager wants football to rid itself of dodgy bosses
Wales manager Chris Coleman was defiant yesterday when he demanded that anyone caught “stealing money” from football should be “removed from the game permanently” in the wake of the latest series of corruption allegations.
Following the release of footage which led to the departure of England boss Sam Allardyce, and a report claiming 10 unnamed managers have been involved in illicit payments, the Daily Telegraph has unleashed new footage detailing alleged impropriety.
After being accused of taking a £5,000 bung, Barnsley assistant... read more
- 16:29 Man on sex offenders’ register to be sentenced after breaching order
- 16:29 Police reassure public as threat level is increased to critical
- 16:29 NOSTALGIA: Council carve 2007
- 16:28 Deadline approaches for names in major Yorkshire tourism awards
- 16:28 England's Big Picture: 22 - 28 May
- 16:28 Boots of Nottingham opens 'historic' digital archive
- 16:28 Carrick-a-Rede bridge closed after 'vandals cut rope'
- 16:28 Conservatives report most donations in first part of year
- 16:28 Decorated Normandy war veteran Eric Gower given emotional military...
- 16:28 Councillors decide McDonald's near Laceby will NOT be allowed to...
- 16:28 OECD says 'basic income' reform would need more taxes
- 16:27 All you need to know about the meaning of critical terror threat
- 16:27 Police officer killed in Manchester terror attack reported to be...
- 16:27 Zlatan Ibrahimovic derby strike for Manchester United the most...
- 16:27 Middlesbrough confirm goalkeeper Victor Valdes has left the club as...
- 16:27 One last fundraising push for new Chesterfield cancer centre
- 16:27 Schools' support for pupils dealing with aftermath of Manchester...
- 16:27 TV star takes on sweet challenge
- 16:27 Blackpool business expo set for return
- 16:26 Police reassure public as threat level is increased to critical
- 16:25 Does London really subsidise the UK?
- 16:25 Continental 24: Bentley's Nurburgring homage
- 16:25 Activists step up protest against logging in ancient Polish forest
- 16:25 Sam Warburton warms up with reaction ball in British and Irish...
- 16:25 Danny Welbeck hopes FA Cup final victory over Chelsea can lift...
- 16:25 Cesar Azpilicueta and Ben Gibson lead five-man Premier League...
- 16:25 Arsenal skipper Per Mertesacker admits he 'cannot tell' if he will...
- 16:25 ‘Army may be on the seen on streets of Calderdale’
- 16:25 Manchester United loanee Guillermo Varela BANNED by club after...
- 16:24 Ex-officer helps exonerate US prisoner after 24 years