Cocaine-fuelled Porsche mechanic flew into rage and pulled 6 inch knife on police
A porsche mechanic had to be sprayed with CS gas after going on the rampage following rows with his mum and girlfriend.
Scott Briscoe flew into a rage while high on cocaine, and left his mum’s flat shouting and screaming, at 3am one morning in March - also blasting loud music from his car stereo.
The 29-year-old sat in his car, in Cambridge Gardens, Southport, revving the engine before driving off and then returning, blasting out loud music, Liverpool Crown Court was told.
Lee Bonner, prosecuting, said: “He was screaming ‘what you going to do?
“Come on, stop me, come on’” as if challenging... read more
- 13:45 Evil Carl Madigan's violent past - he broke bus driver's jaw when...
- 13:45 Controlling and violent husband kept abused wife a prisoner in...
- 13:45 Former Birmingham City man has just landed a new job
- 13:45 Residents won't use "hopeless" bus services in Solihull, warning
- 13:45 Gatecrasher hosting huge party in a cathedral just 30 minutes from...
- 13:45 Birmingham set for mini-heatwave as temperatures soar to 27C next week
- 13:45 Barber ‘bullies boy on Facebook for complaining about Dumb and...
- 13:45 Linton Bridge reopens to traffic after closurer
- 13:45 Chilling video shows toddler scaling ‘unclimbable’ swimming pool...
- 13:44 There's better news on the jobs front for Coventry and Warwickshire
- 13:44 Get the barbecue out - Mediterranean plume to sweep Britain
- 13:44 Crimes which shook Leicestershire - and some remain unsolved
- 13:42 Óscar Tabárez: unbowed by illness and adding beauty to Uruguay’s grit
- 13:41 Blood-sucking flies to toxic caterpillars: the insects set to swarm...
- 13:41 'Near miss' road incident sees Ashby farm's illegal business...
- 13:39 Edible coating allows avocados to stay ripe for twice as long
- 13:39 Government will review ban on cannabis for medicinal use
- 13:39 Paul Williams MP: ‘We need to transfer power from hospitals to GPs’
- 13:38 Medicinal cannabis use to be reviewed by government
- 13:38 'County will rise above gloomy predictions'
- 13:38 Subway aims for 75 new outlets in North West
- 13:37 Linton Bridge reopens to traffic after closurer
- 13:36 Siblings in six-month challenge after dad's cancer diagnosis
- 13:35 Wave of support for school's ban on parents wearing pyjamas
- 13:35 Super League side Hull Kingston Rovers team up with Coventry Bears
- 13:35 Former Coventry City goalkeeper signs up at League One rivals
- 13:35 When are Coventry City's 2018-19 League One fixtures announced?
- 13:35 When does the transfer window close in summer 2018 - all you need...
- 13:32 Mum accused of biting woman's finger off in garden fight says trial...
- 13:32 Secret to happiness is to live in a big city like London or New York