Clowns are terrorising the streets of Britain - and filling the seats in parliament, says Alex Bell
THERE is a craze of ‘killer’ clowns.
Except none of the jokers in red noses have killed anyone.
The question is do you run away or punch them in the stupidly exaggerated smiling coupon?
Far better is to ask them to make a hedgehog out of a very long balloon and then just walk away.
Jokers with red noses are also in the news because parliament is in a state about Brexit.
MPs want a vote on what Brexit means and when it is triggered.
Downing Street wants to push the deal through with superficial parliamentary scrutiny.
This matters because of Pot Noodles and foreign holidays.
Since the UK... read more
- 15:12 WATCH: Free bags for dog waste on trial basis
- 15:12 'I woke up in a pool of blood': TV star Alicia Douvall claims...
- 15:10 Freemasons are next to join successful prostrate screening project...
- 15:09 Porter makes awards final
- 15:09 Tributes paid to Horncastle Civic Society founder
- 15:08 Coronation Street Steve McDonald star Simon Gregson is delighted to...
- 15:07 Ben Davies set to return for Tottenham’s clash with Liverpool
- 15:07 Is Storm Brian forecast to hit Coventry? What you need to know
- 15:07 Investigation finds water problems in Bolsover ‘caused by a digger’
- 15:06 Samsung Galaxy S9 release date, likely price and features
- 15:06 'She will be sorely missed' Family pay tribute to woman found dead...
- 15:06 Man was found in a disabled toilet with under age girl
- 15:06 Coronation Street star slams Lidl over 'sexist' children's pyjamas
- 15:05 Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet
- 15:05 MP Clive Lewis sorry for 'unacceptable language' after video
- 15:05 Man was found in a disabled toilet with under age girl
- 15:05 Cumbrian auctioneer given lifetime achievement award
- 15:04 Weekend fixtures
- 15:01 REVEALED: The EU's £450TRILLION derivative market
- 15:01 Grimsby man jailed for stealing high-powered cars in series of...
- 15:01 Snowball effect...Pet guinea pig helps land school a ‘good’ report
- 14:59 Take part in survey on deafness and hearing loss
- 14:58 TV presenter takes to the battlefield
- 14:58 Chester council leader backs new cafe in bus interchange
- 14:58 From WiFi to a kitchen - Burnley FC's team coach helping the...
- 14:57 PlayStation Plus November 2017 update: Here's when free PS4 games...
- 14:56 Flybe plane forced to return to Birmingham after mid-air alert
- 14:55 PICTURES: Special sister act sees New Mills ‘nuns’ on the run -...
- 14:54 Jenna Jameson ‘has a problem’ with transgender models in Playboy –...
- 14:54 Edinburgh Tattoo to stage cinema screenings for the first time