Clowns are terrorising the streets of Britain - and filling the seats in parliament, says Alex Bell
THERE is a craze of ‘killer’ clowns.
Except none of the jokers in red noses have killed anyone.
The question is do you run away or punch them in the stupidly exaggerated smiling coupon?
Far better is to ask them to make a hedgehog out of a very long balloon and then just walk away.
Jokers with red noses are also in the news because parliament is in a state about Brexit.
MPs want a vote on what Brexit means and when it is triggered.
Downing Street wants to push the deal through with superficial parliamentary scrutiny.
This matters because of Pot Noodles and foreign holidays.
Since the UK... read more
- 07:07 Taxi drivers 'fearing for their lives' after spate of recent attacks
- 07:06 Marks & Spencer makes the mother of all errors
- 07:06 I’m 64 with a poor credit history – how can I remortgage?
- 07:06 How to tackle your interest-only mortgage shortfall
- 07:06 ‘Urgent regulation needed’ to stop abusive practices by letting agents
- 07:04 Experts reach for the stars to fight slavery as satellite pictures...
- 07:04 Monday briefing: Johnson ramps up anti-Russia rhetoric
- 07:04 The 100 million city: is 21st century urbanisation out of control?
- 07:02 ‘What will happen to Saturday Night Takeaway?’ Fans speculate Dec...
- 07:02 Chelsea and Man Utd dealt transfer blow: Robert Lewandowski and...
- 06:59 Government decides to keep 1p and 2p coins after one-day consultation
- 06:59 Investigation after man defecates on floor at Preston train station
- 06:59 Morrisons creates £10 meat box it says will feed your family for a...
- 06:59 Many men are sexually harassed in the workplace – so why aren’t...
- 06:59 Five Derbyshire roads closed after heavy snow
- 06:58 Leader comment: Law to oust errant MSPs carries serious risks
- 06:58 Tories bid to outflank SNP in post-Brexit powers row with ‘Union...
- 06:57 Government decides to keep 1p and 2p coins after one-day consultation
- 06:55 Village pub saved after locals raise £1,000,000 to buy it back...
- 06:54 Newcastle United’s last stand in the Champions League - against...
- 06:54 Revealed: The staggering number of drivers caught speeding through...
- 06:54 Tax-dodging businessman spent thousands of pounds on football games...
- 06:52 Russia election video shows officials allegedly filling ballot boxes
- 06:49 Morrisons creates £10 meat box it says will feed your family for a...
- 06:49 Many men are sexually harassed in the workplace – so why aren’t...
- 06:48 Five Derbyshire roads closed after heavy snow
- 06:47 Five Derbyshire roads closed after heavy snow
- 06:47 Man Utd ace Nemanja Matic reveals one reason why working with Jose...
- 06:45 Final straw: Post campaign to ditch single use plastics
- 06:46 Careers service’s link with school is bearing fruit