Clowns are terrorising the streets of Britain - and filling the seats in parliament, says Alex Bell
THERE is a craze of ‘killer’ clowns.
Except none of the jokers in red noses have killed anyone.
The question is do you run away or punch them in the stupidly exaggerated smiling coupon?
Far better is to ask them to make a hedgehog out of a very long balloon and then just walk away.
Jokers with red noses are also in the news because parliament is in a state about Brexit.
MPs want a vote on what Brexit means and when it is triggered.
Downing Street wants to push the deal through with superficial parliamentary scrutiny.
This matters because of Pot Noodles and foreign holidays.
Since the UK... read more
- 20:01 Premier League transfer gossip: Alexis Sanchez urged to quit...
- 20:01 Birmingham City transfers: Harry Redknapp warned off midfield target
- 19:59 'I don’t want to steal but if my kids need to eat, what do you do?'
- 19:59 The Killers make surprise appearance at Glastonbury Festival ten...
- 19:58 Public salute veterans on Stoke-on-Trent Armed Forces Day
- 19:57 Cumbria's police and crime commissioner presents Pubwatch Star Awards
- 19:56 Everton FC: What the Blues still need to do in the transfer window
- 19:56 The homeless people living on the banks of the Salford Canal - and...
- 19:55 1,000 forced to flee Spanish national park as fire spreads
- 19:53 Manchester United just days away from announcing Fabinho signing -...
- 19:51 Boston Celtics ace Jaylen Brown talks Isaiah Thomas, LeBron James...
- 19:51 Strangled mum who used fake nails to gouge eyes of bodybuilder ex...
- 19:45 Missing Hartlepool boy Brandon found safe
- 19:44 Push on with the 'great unwinding', BIS tells central banks
- 19:44 RBS to cut 443 jobs in UK, move many of them to India
- 19:42 Coronation Street: Sean Tully star WADES IN on Bethany Platt...
- 19:41 Schools come together for midsummer concert
- 19:40 New category unveiled for 2017 Golden Apple Awards
- 19:37 Bradley Lowery's message as song in his honour rides high in charts
- 19:36 VAR confusion in Confederations Cup as referee watches replay then...
- 19:36 Great Britain pipped to bronze by France at European Athletics Team...
- 19:36 Jamie Murray and Bruno Soares claim men's doubles title at Queen's...
- 19:34 Council proposes changes to service
- 19:33 Rory McIlroy bemoans poor putting despite carding lowest round in...
- 19:29 Montreal festival float causes race row
- 19:29 All 60 high-rise buildings tested for combustible cladding have so...
- 19:27 Charlie Sheen is reportedly being sued for exposing a former...
- 19:27 Thieves raid Doncaster's Yorkshire Pie House
- 19:26 Lodge open day at Blenheim House
- 19:25 Mum who lost baby demands answers after catalogue of errors at...