Clough: Burton Albion should have taken three points at Wigan Athletic
Nigel Clough felt Burton Albion should have had three points from their trip to Wigan Athletic on the strength of their first half performance. The Brewers left the DW Stadium with just one point, taking a 0-0 draw from the Latics having had the lion's share of chances in the opening 45 minutes.
Tom Naylor reacts after missing a late header for Burton Albion
Striker Chris O'Grady saw a lobbed effort from 40 yards hacked off the line by Dan Burn while Lucas Akins and Ben Turner both came close with chances in the first half. Wigan regathered and regrouped at the break, coming out stronger in... read more
- 10:08 For the love of God stop celebrating Pancake Day with the...
- 10:08 Barcelona ace opens up on managerial uncertainty: This is what the...
- 10:08 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:08 Mardi Gras day 2017: What is Mardi Gras and how is it celebrated?
- 10:08 Firefighters called to arson attack in Sheffield playground
- 10:07 Half-term success for Leamington players across the Midlands area
- 10:07 Southam United boss issues apology after Stafford thrashing
- 10:07 White kids in deprived areas ‘up to 75 times more likely’ to be in...
- 10:07 WIN! Cirque du Soleil tickets
- 10:07 Two-wheeled heroes call for volunteers
- 10:07 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:07 Who joins Harry Kane and Cesc Fabregas in the Premier League team...
- 10:07 New Mills pupils’ artwork helps to spread the word
- 10:07 Roy Keane backs Man United to make shock move for Prem star
- 10:07 Colleagues to host charity football match in memory of Peter
- 10:06 Wonderland review: A 'daring take on two literary classics'
- 10:06 WIN! Cirque du Soleil tickets
- 10:06 Opening date revealed for McDonald's in Matlock
- 10:06 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:05 Man City EDS sweating on Premier League Cup progress after draw vs...
- 10:05 Reading group: which Anthony Burgess book shall we read to mark his...
- 10:04 Broadchurch star Julie Hesmondhalgh blasts TV portrayal of sex attacks
- 10:04 Aston Villa: Steve Bruce's unwanted selection dilemma - predicted...
- 10:04 Birmingham City: This is why Leeds United boss Garry Monk won't be...
- 10:04 Jansen praises ‘colossal’ impact of striker Jack
- 10:04 Two-wheeled heroes call for volunteers
- 10:04 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:04 St Johnstone’s cancelled day off was positive not punishment
- 10:04 Nando’s lovers rejoice, there’s a new sauce in town and it’s hotter...
- 10:03 Dear Justine Greening, whatever happened to ‘eradicating illiteracy’?