Clifton College reaping the benefits from training camp as Bristol school set pace in Daily Mail Schools Trophy
Clifton College are among the early pacesetters in the Daily Mail Schools Trophy helped by a summer training camp in the Alps.
The Bristol school are unbeaten in four games including a 57-9 win over Cheltenham in the annual game held in memory of pupil Ryan Bresnaham, who died from meningitis in 2010.
Clifton have made a quick start following a training camp in Tignes at the same venue which has hosted the French national team and Toulon in recent years.
'The trip puts us in good form going into the start of the season,' said director of rugby Matt Salter.
Salter, the former Bristol... read more
- 01:41 'We're going to set the world on fire!' Tom Hanks says he has 'top...
- 01:41 'I take 100 pictures': Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley reveals her...
- 01:36 Cancer Drugs Fund 'has not delivered meaningful value to patients...
- 01:36 Brexit uncertainty hits morale of NHS staff from EU - MPs
- 01:36 Arrest of man carrying bag of knives in Whitehall thought to...
- 01:36 Marine Alexander Blackman released from prison
- 01:36 Woman shot and four arrested in counter-terrorism operation
- 01:36 Ukip launches General Election campaign as PM moves to occupy...
- 01:36 Anthony Joshua gets a shock before facing Wladimir Klitschko as Dr...
- 01:36 Parkinson's disease 'could start in the STOMACH before spreading to...
- 01:33 'Dominant' London and South East to expand economic presence
- 01:31 Cancer Drugs Fund 'huge waste of money'
- 01:29 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Friday
- 01:19 US border residents take sides on the wall
- 01:19 Venezuela opposition leader denounces 'savage repression'
- 01:11 Albion Rovers boss Darren Young shocked after being told by letter...
- 01:10 Take your Zuckerberg to work day! Facebook founder spends the day...
- 01:10 Do YOU speak Doggo? From pupperinos to woofers, researchers reveal...
- 01:10 The $30 BILLION race to create an AI sex doll that can chat and...
- 01:09 NFL Draft 2017: Stars reveal what it's really like entering the NFL
- 00:58 Vauxhall 'reckless' over Zafira fires, say MPs
- 00:58 Jailed marine Alexander Blackman freed from prison
- 00:57 Cumbria's premier education and learning awards launched
- 00:56 Skyscanner chief honoured at digital technology awards
- 00:55 Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho accuses Sergio Aguero of...
- 00:50 Why 'breathing better' is the cure for hypertension
- 00:50 How sparkling water is wrecking your teeth: Gas in the drink is...
- 00:46 Risk of deeper involvement as U.S. weighs its options in Afghanistan
- 00:41 Future of cash: Can a 'bank in a box' replace a branch?
- 00:41 TED 2017: UK 'Iron Man' demonstrates flying suit