Claudio Bravo is a joke: Man City fans beg for Joe Hart return after goalie’s red card
The 33-year-old keeper – who joined Man City from Barcelona in the summer – has done little to impress in the two months since his arrival.
He was lucky not to get sent off in a nightmare debut for City in the Manchester derby, but couldn’t avoid getting a red card at the Nou Camp tonight (October 18).
With City still in the game at 1-0, Bravo – despite being under little pressure – passed directly to Luis Suarez.
As he desperately tried to scramble back to his goal, the keeper instinctively handled Suarez’s shot and was swiftly sent down the tunnel.
After the match – which finished 4-0 to... read more
- 07:09 Why did my refund for walking boots come unstuck?
- 07:09 Can I get a mortgage for more than the value of the property?
- 07:09 Eurozone braces for row with Greece over bailout exit terms
- 07:09 UK pension funds get green light to dump fossil fuel investments
- 07:09 Bob Mortimer: my doctor said I'd have a heart attack on stage
- 07:08 Man charged over robbery of woman, 85, in north Derbyshire
- 07:08 Standing up for rail service
- 07:08 Spread the green suburbs across the city
- 07:08 Graffiti at Square
- 07:08 Grave matters at Sheffield Cathedral
- 07:08 The yeast from the east: six wines to try from eastern Europe
- 07:08 Seven ways to improve your memory
- 07:08 How IVF became a licence to print money
- 07:06 How to change a light bulb
- 07:04 From 1966 to Lineker’s hat-trick: England’s best-ever World...
- 07:04 England’s worst-ever performances at the World Cup
- 07:03 Mexico partied so hard after victory over Germany they set off...
- 07:01 Arsenal transfer news: Lucas Torreira deal close, Sky Sports man...
- 07:01 Man Utd transfer news: Real Madrid ace Toni Kroos 'opens door' on...
- 07:00 England World Cup quiz: How much do you know about the squad?
- 06:59 Carriageway closed on M55 after crash
- 06:59 Birmingham's silent killer - 900 a year die but nobody talks about it
- 06:59 The Birmingham children spending half a year living in B&Bs
- 06:59 Birmingham dad left paralysed 'minutes after being discharged' from...
- 06:53 Liverpool transfer news: Jurgen Klopp has convinced starlet Rhian...
- 06:53 Leeds Council member for children joins Yorkshire-wide call for...
- 06:53 City hosts celebration of the vegan lifestyle
- 06:53 Watch classic movies under the stars in Leeds city centre
- 06:47 Counterfeiting story is the real deal, say prize judges
- 06:47 Glasgow’s ‘ring’ of rock art sheds light on prehistory