City News: Cath Kidston, ConvaTec, Astrazeneca & SVG
Hong Kong-based Baring, which has held a minority interest since 2014, bought out US private equity firm TA Associates.
Cath Kidston founded her eponymous business in 1993 with a single shop in London, before stepping down as creative director in 2014, retaining a stake of over 10 per cent.
Some 70 per cent of its 226 stores are located outside the UK.
ConvaTec seeks £1.4bn in IPO MEDICAL products group ConvaTec will give the UK’s new issues market a boost in the next few weeks with plans to raise $1.8billion (£1.4billion) by floating on the London Stock Exchange.
The... read more
- 11:57 Stalker plagued woman via Facebook and with over 300 phone calls
- 11:57 Longridge Towers is praised by inspectors
- 11:56 Stalker plagued woman via Facebook and with over 300 phone calls
- 11:55 World Bipolar Day: What speaking out about bipolar has taught me...
- 11:55 Virat Kohli insists comments were 'blown way out of proportion'...
- 11:55 Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet admits he enjoys the hostility...
- 11:55 Liverpool vs Everton: Visitors last won at Anfield back in 1999......
- 11:55 Holland open talks with former Manchester United manager Louis van...
- 11:55 Liverpool star Georginio Wijnaldum reveals the intense preparations...
- 11:55 Cannabis farm discovered opposite primary school as police target...
- 11:55 Conor McGregor will not retire after his mega-fight with Floyd...
- 11:55 Video referees in football will help implement rule changes such as...
- 11:55 Real Madrid Transfer News: Shock Barca move, Rodriguez decides on...
- 11:55 Pre-order your Samsung Galaxy S8 now - find the best deals from EE,...
- 11:54 Stalker plagued woman via Facebook and with over 300 phone calls
- 11:54 SE Asia Stocks-Tepid on lack of catalyst; Vietnam hits over 9-yr...
- 11:54 China says weapons won't stop unification with Taiwan
- 11:53 Rise in people using the foodbank in Market Harborough
- 11:53 Plan for new 70-home estate at edge of town
- 11:53 Persistent village developers try again
- 11:52 Derby day nursery chain Treetops to be sold in £93 MILLION deal
- 11:52 New McDonald's customers are loving it!
- 11:52 PetroChina 2016 profit sinks 78 percent on lower crude prices
- 11:52 Manhattan Voices’ sell-out concert boosts Dementia Appeal
- 11:51 Drunk was abusive to police
- 11:51 Chief Constable unveils plaque celebrating 50 years of...
- 11:50 Mum shares first wedding dance with disabled son
- 11:49 Pee Wee Pumps: High heels for babies spark outrage
- 11:49 How to recover after being made redundant
- 11:48 Appeals made by police over shop crimes